baby mirabel

Pov Julieta.
It's about 6am and everyone is asleep. I go over to mirabels crib to check on her and she's wide awake I pick her up and change her then I go downstairs to make her breakfast which is just mashed up fruit. I then hear footsteps coming into the kitchen I turn around and it's Pepa she comes over to make a cup of coffee. Morning Julieta Pepa said then She comes over to give mirabel a kiss on the cheek. Mirabel giggles as she is being fed. Pepa then goes to the table to sit to enjoy her cup of coffee. Julieta asks Pepa if she could make mirabel a bottle. "Yeah I can do that" Pepa replied. Julieta goes over to mirabel and picks her up out of her highchair and walks into the living room she sits down in a rocking chair with mirabel in her arms trying to put her back to sleep.

Pepa walks in with the bottle for mirabel. "Thank you" Julieta said to Pepa. Julieta starts rocking mirabel back to sleep while feeding her with her bottle. mirabel then closes her eyes and starts to fall asleep as she is being rocked and fed. Pepa looks at mirabel with a heartwarming smile and says "she's so cute". Julieta walks up the stairs to her room to put mirabel back in her crib then she lays back down to get some extra sleep.

 It's about 9am and Isabella comes in my room to wake me up to tell me it's almost 9:00 I tell her I'll be out in a minute

It's about 9am and Isabella comes in my room to wake me up to tell me it's almost 9:00 I tell her I'll be out in a minute. She walks out with mirabel in her arm to take her to her papi. Agustine grabs mirabel to check mirabel "hmm... dry" he replies. he then smiles and hands mirabel back to Isabella. She walks into the living room and grabs some baby toys to give to mirabel to play with. Agustine goes upstairs to wake up Julieta she groans and asks if he could make her a cup of coffee."Absolutely" he replies. She smiles and give him a kiss on the cheek.