TIME FOR DINNER

It's 6:00 pm and Julieta just got dinner ready and Isabella is helping with setting up the table. Dolores is in the living room playing with mirabel. Luisa is helping agustine chop wood. Felix is reading with Pepa in there room together and abulea is headed back to Casita for dinner. Julieta asks Isabella to go get everyone while she asks Dolores to put mirabel in her high chair. Isabella goes to tell Luisa and agustine first she then sees abulea coming in through the doors and lastly she goes tell Tia Pepa and tio Felix that dinner is ready.

Alright let's eat Felix says. Felix walks out the door and doesn't see Pepa behind him so he asks her if she's coming. "Yeah let me finish this chapter and I'll be right down" Pepa said. Alright see you downstairs Felix said. Pepa then gets nervous and it starts to get windy she stops herself before anything makes her more nervous. "How am I going to tell them I'm pregnant without making it obvious?" Pepa thought. She calms herself down and goes downstairs for dinner."and up you go" Dolores said to mirabel. Mirabel then smiles and giggles at Dolores as Julieta comes up from behind her and gives her a kiss.

Everybody waits for Pepa as she comes into the dining area and sits down. Pepa grabs glass of water and waits for everyone to start eating. After everyone is done eating Pepa stands up to get everyone's attention. "I have to tell you guys something very important" Pepa said. Agustine nodded his head slightly  towards Pepa. She takes a deep breath and tries to say something but dolores got up from her seat. Dolores then walks over to her mom to whisper something into Pepa's ears. Dolores whispers" I know your pregnant I'm really happy". Pepa then tells everyone that she is pregnant and everyone gets excited for a new family member.