the next season

It's now autumn, and Thanksgiving is right around the corner. "Mami, how long till Thanksgiving?" Isabella asked. "There are only 2 days," Julieta replied. Agustin walked in with mirabel in his arms. "You've been cooking all day. I thought this might give you a small break." Agustin said. Julieta looked over and saw mirabel. Julieta gave mirabel a warm smile and grabbed her out of Agustin's arms, and sat down with her. "Did you want to help mami mi vida?" Julieta said in baby voice. Mirabel giggled. Julieta took a small break and played with mirabel.

After about 10 minutes, Julieta gave mirabel back to agustin. After she did that, mirabel started to cry a little. Agustin gave mirabel her little plushie, and mirabel stopped crying. Agustin then handed mirabel over to Isabella. Isabella then took mirabel into the living room and started playing with her. "Grab a toy mirabel," Isabella said. Mirabel just sat there with her butterfly plush. Isabella then tried to get mirabel to walk again, so she took the plush out of mirabels hands and sat close to her. Julieta walked in and sat down again. "Isabella, what are you doing?" Julieta asked. "Trying to see if mirabel can walk again." Julieta smiled and said."Isabella, that won't work she'll have to do it on her own,". Isabella then nodded her head and said, "Ok mami,.

It's now nighttime, and all of the kids have been put to sleep. Julieta then went upstairs to check on all 3 of her girls. Then, I went back downstairs to make a couple more things for Thanksgiving. "Ok, I think I got almost everything. I'm gonna do the rest tomorrow." Julieta said to herself. As Julieta was about to go to bed, she went into her girls' room and covered her girls' backup. As she went into her room, she saw mirabel without her plushie she put mirabels plushie in her arms and put a pacifier in her mouth. She then kissed her on the head. "Goodnight, my little miracle," Julieta said. She then put her pajamas on and went to bed