Bath time

It was 7:30pm and everyone just got done eating dinner. After Julieta got done feeding mirabel she wiped her face cause she had fruit on her face. She then went upstairs to get the bath ready for mirabel. As she was going up she heard someone fall and start crying. "MAMI, I hurt myself!" Julieta knew who it was. "Isabella, are you ok? What happened?" Julieta said as she panicked.

"I fell and scraped my knee," Isabella said while crying. It'll be OK, " Julieta said. Pepa came downstairs to see what happened while carrying mirabel. "Is everything okay?" Pepa asked "Yeah Isabella just scraped herself a little, " Julieta replied. "Is she bleeding?" Pepa asked."Only a little bit I just need to heal her real quick. Can you give mirabel a bath just while I take care of Isabella?" Julieta asked Pepa. "Absolutely," Pepa said.

Pepa then took mirabel to the bathroom while Julieta went into the kitchen to make Isabella an arepa. Pepa then took off mirabels clothes and sat her down in the tub, and gave her a bath. Mirabel splashed water around because she loved taking bathes. Pepa smiled at her and played with her a bit, making mirabel laugh. A rainbow then appeared over Pepas head, making mirabel so happy. Pepa then picks mirabel up out of the tub to dry her off and put her in her pajamas. "Alright, let's take you back to your mami," Pepa said. Mirabel then falls asleep in Pepa's arms. So instead, she puts mirabel in her crib and kisses her goodnight.