Snacktime

It was around 2:30, and Julieta heard someone crying, so she picked up mirabel and went to go see who it was, Luisa. "Luisa, what happened? Are you hurt? Do you need healed?" Julieta asked. "No, my...toy...broke..." Luisa said as she cried. "It'll be alright. we'll fix it, don't worry, " Julieta said to Luisa. "Let's go downstairs." Julieta said. So she grabbed Luisa's hand and walked downstairs into the kitchen. Luisa gave her the broken toy and asked, "What do we do?". Julieta then asked her to go get her papi. So she Luisa then left the room and went to go find her papi.

A few minutes later, Isabella came in and asked, "Why was Luisa crying?" Julieta told her what happened and started making her something to make her feel better. "What are you making, Mami?" Isabella asked. "I'm making some cookies to make Luisa feel better," Julieta replied. Isabella then went over to mirabel and picked her up. "Where are you going?" Julieta asked. "I'm just going in the living room to play with mirabel," Isabella replied. "Oh, ok, well, the cookies will be done shortly." Julieta replied.

About 15 minutes pass, and Luisa comes back in with her papi and her toy. "Well, her toy has been fixed," Augustin said. "Well, good. I just got done making these cookies for everyone." Julieta then gave each of her girls a cookie. Julieta then gave a cookie to mirabel to teeth on. She smiled as she put the cookie in her mouth. Mirabel then fell asleep. Julieta picked up mirabel and put her down for a nap. She gave her a kiss and left the room. Julieta then went downstairs to start dinner.