Playtime

The next day Julieta heard laughter coming from upstairs she went to go check who it was and it was Isabella playing with mirabel. Isabella started playing and grabbed a few more toys for mirabel she got a butterfly plush and gave it to her. Mirabel started laughing and then saw Julieta come up from behind Isabella. "Boo!" Julieta said to Isabella to scare her. "Mami why did you scare me?". Isabella said to her Mami. Mirabel started laughing as she did that. "Mirabel seems to find it funny" Julieta said. Isabella started laughing. "I suppose I would've laughed too" Isabella said.

Julieta left the room and went downstairs to read a book as she sat down Pepa came in the room and joined her. "Everything ok with mirabel?" Pepa asked. "Yeah she's upstairs playing with Isabella". "Oh ok" Pepa replied. 20 minutes pass and Isabella comes down the stairs with mirabel in her arms. "Mami Mami guess what?" Isabella says in excitement. "What?" Julieta replied in confusion. "Mirabel walked for the first time!" Isabella said. "What?!" Julieta and Pepa both said in shock. They both watched as Isabella called for mirabel to come to her. Mirabel almost got up and fell down. "Maybe she needs more time" Pepa said. Isabella then called for her again and this time she got up and walked over to Isabella. Julieta and Pepa both clapped as she got up by herself. "Good job mirabel" Pepa said. "Yeah good job my little miracle" Julieta said.

Julieta then picked up mirabel and gave her a kiss. Mirabel laughed as she reached out to her tia Pepa. Pepa smiled as Julieta handed mirabel to Pepa. Mirabel then fell asleep in her arms and Pepa gave her a kiss. S
Pepa handed mirabel back to Julieta. "Well I guess it's nap time" Julieta said as she walked up to her room to put mirabel in her crib.