Goodnight

After Pepa put mirabel in her crib she went downstairs into the kitchen. "Everything ok Julieta?" Pepa asked. "Yeah she just scraped her knee" Julieta said. "After I got mirabel out of the tub she fell asleep in my arms so I put her in her crib" Pepa said. "Aww she's so cute when she does that" Julieta said. "I'm gonna go check on my girls to see if they are OK and then I'm gonna go to bed" Julieta said again. "OK I'm gonna go to bed" Pepa said. As they both went upstairs she peaked in on mirabel to see if mirbel was still sleeping. She saw her fussing in her sleep but she saw agustine take care of her.

Julieta was coming out of Luisa's room when she saw Pepa looking in through her door so she came up behind her when she closed the door and asked her if everything was OK she replied with a heartwarming "yes" and went straight into her room and went to bed. It's almost midnight and mirabel starts crying so Julieta gets outbof bed to see what's wrong. "What's the matter my little miracle?" Julieta says to mirabel. She then picks her up out of her crib and changes her. Julieta then walks into the kitchen and make mirabel a bottle and walked into the living room to sit in the rocking chair. Julieta starts to rock mirabel back to sleep. After about 10 minutes mirabel fell asleep.

Julieta walked back upstairs and put mirabel back in her crib then grabbed a pacifier and put it in her mouth. She then kisses mirabel on her forehead and goes back to bed.