January

It is 5:30 in the morning and Julieta is in bed with mirabel right beside her. Agustin wakes up and goes downstairs to get ready for the day. He goes into the kitchen to prepare both Camilo and mirabels food when all of a sudden he hears footsteps coming down the stairs. He goes to see who it is and it's Dolores. "What are you doing up this early Dolores?" Agustin said softly. "I couldn't go back to sleep" Dolores said. "Are you tired at all?" Agustin asked. "No, but do you need help?" Dolores replied. "No I'm done. Are you hungry?" Agustin asked. "No... yes". Dolores replied. Agustin then made Dolores breakfast.

It's 8:30 and Julieta and pepa both come downstairs with mirabel and camilo. "Sleep well?" Agustin asked his wife. "Me and mirabel both did" Julieta replied. "How long have you been up?" Julieta asked. "A couple hours Dolores also was awake." Agustin replied. "Let me guess she couldn't go back sleep" Pepa said. "Yeah" agustin replied. Julieta and pepa both sit mirabel and camilo in their high chairs so they can eat. "Open up mi vida"  Julieta said to mirabel. After mirabel was done eating Julieta went upstairs to prepare a bath for mirabel since it was bath night.

Julieta got the bath ready and she took off mirabels clothes. She put mirabel in the tub and started to clean her. Mirabel started laughing as she was playing in the tub. Julieta smiled and started to play with her she gave her a few bath toys and mirabel started to play with them. Julieta then grabbed a towel and placed it on the floor next to her. "Ok mi vida let's get you dried off." Julieta said. Julieta then picked up mirabel and dried her off with the towel.

A few minutes later Julieta put mirabel in pj's and went to make mirabel a bottle so she could lay her down for a nap. Julieta then looked at the clock and realized it's only 9:48. "What am I thinking? It's only been an hour and 18 minutes." Julieta said to herself. Julieta then went downstairs and sat mirabel down on her lap and grabbed a book to read with mirabel. "We gotta pass the time somehow" Julieta said in a cute voice towards mirabel

It's now 11, and Julieta is still reading books with mirabel. "Mami what are we having for lunch?" Luisa asked. "Lunch? what time is it..." Julieta said as she looked at the clock. "11:04" Luisa said "oh my I didn't realize what time it was ill make arepas for lunch that sound good?" Julieta asked. "Yeah that sounds perfect" Luisa replied. Julieta then closed the book and went into the kitchen to make lunch after about 30 minutes all the madrigals gathered around the table and they all ate lunch together