Night

"It almost bedtime girls" Julieta said to Isabella and Luisa. "But I'm not tired" Isabella said as she yawned. "OK can you read me a story?" Luisa asked. "Yeah I'll be up in a minute let me take care of mirabel" Julieta said. The girls smiled and went upstairs. Meanwhile Pepa came to Julieta with a bottle for mirabel. "Thank you Pepa" Julieta said. "You're welcome do you want me to put mirabel to sleep?" Pepa asked. "That would be amazing because I told the girls I would read them a story" Julieta said to Pepa as she smiled and went upstairs. Pepa took mirabel out of Julietas hands and sat down in the rocking chair to feed mirabel her bottle.

A few minutes later Felix came in the room and gave Pepa a hug by surprise. Pepa got startled and cloud formed over her head. She got irritated but she calmed down instantly because she didn't want to wake up mirabel. Pepa gave Felix a mean look but calmed down cause he didn't know. "Sorry but I was focused on mirabel and you scared me" Pepa said to Felix. "It's OK I didn't know" Felix said.

Pepa then got up to put mirabel in her crib in Julietas room and put a pacifier in her mouth and also gave her a kiss. "Goodnight mirabel" Pepa said as she left the room. As she closed the door and turned around Dolores was there. "Mami can you read me a story? I can't sleep?" Julieta came out just in time to hear Dolores ask. "Do you want me to do it? You did me a favor." Julieta said to Pepa. "That would be amazing" Pepa said. Julieta then picked up Dolores and went into her room to read her a story.