the next day

It's about 1:30am and Julieta wakes up to get a drink of water. When she walks into the kitchen she sees Pepa sitting at the table reading a book. "Pepa are you ok?" Julieta asks. "Yeah just couldn't sleep" Pepa replied. Julieta then sits by Pepa at the table to drink her water. "So I take it you were thirsty" Pepa said. "Yeah and I came down for the quiet" Julieta replied.

About a couple minutes later Julieta gives pepa a hug and goes back to bed.

The next morning agustine wakes up first and picks up mirabel out of her crib and changes her and puts her in a new dress. He then walks out of the room and walks into the kitchen to make mirabel some breakfast. But notices that Pepa just got done with her mashed up fruit. He thanks her and sits mirabel in her highchair. As he is feeding her Pepa walks over to him and asks "When you get a moment can I talk to you please? It's important". He replies  Yeah let me see if someone can finish feeding her. Pepa then calls for Felix to help he comes and starts to feed mirabel. "Okay so last night I woke up and I couldn't sleep and I might be pregnant I haven't told anyone not even felix I'm telling you this cause I trust you please don't tell anyone". Pepa said.
"Trust me you can count on me but when are you gonna tell everyone?" Agustine replied. "Probably at dinner tonight". Pepa said

"Ok" Agustine said