December 15th

It's December 15th, and the madrigals are getting ready for Christmas. Each member is doing their own thing. Pepa is reading a book to mirabel Dolores and Luisa Julieta is in the kitchen with Isabella, making Christmas cookies,agustin is wrapping some presents with Bruno and Felix, and Abulea is helping the villagers.

Pov:Julieta
"Now don't burn yourself, Isabella." Julieta said. "I'm not even near the oven," Isabella teased. "How many cookies are we making?" Isabella asked. "Only a few," Julieta teased. "A few? There are like a thousand cookies." Isabella replied. "There's only 10 platters," Julieta said. "Isabella, go see how pepa is doing with your siblings." Julieta said. "Ok, mami," Isabella replied. Isabella went into the living room to see Pepa asleep with mirabel in her arms along with Luisa and Dolores by her sides. Isabella walked back into the kitchen and saw agustin walk in with some baskets. "What are those for?" Julieta asked. "I thought it would be a good idea for your cookies." Agustin replied. "I think that would be a good idea, Papa." Isabella said.

It's about noon, and Isabella and Julieta are both putting some cookies in the baskets for the villagers. "Are we almost done, mami?" Isabella asked. "Almost we got a few more platters, but we'll need some more baskets." Julieta replied. "I can make some," Isabella said. "Ok, but we'll need about 17 more, ok?" Julieta said. "Ok, mami, give me some time," Isabella replied. After about 1 hour, Isabella came back with the baskets. "Here you go, mami," Isabella said as she handed the baskets over. "Thank you, my perfect little flower," Julieta replied. Julieta and Isabella made cookie baskets for the villagers. "Alright, that should just about do it," Julieta said. Isabella went to put her coat and boots on, and Julieta went to get her coat. Both of them went around the village together and gave each villager a cookie basket.

After they were done, they both went home, and Julieta got dinner started. "What would you like for dinner, Isabella?" Julieta asked. "Why are you asking me?" Isabella replied. "Well, you helped me today, so I thought you could pick." Julieta answered. "Arepas and vegetable soup." Isabella replied with a smile. "Ok, arepas and vegetable soup it is." Julieta said. Julieta got done with dinner, and the madrigals gathered around and ate together.