December 20th

The madrigals are getting ready for Christmas. Julieta is taking care of mirabel while agustin and his other two girls are helping the villagers. "Come on, open up, mirabel," Julieta said. Mirabel started getting fussy, but she then started to eat her food that her mami made for her. "There we go. Is that better now?". Julieta said in a soft voice. Julieta then made mirabel a bottle and went into the living room. She then sat down with mirabel and put the bottle in mirabel's mouth. "I love you, my little miracle," Julieta said. Mirabel was starting to fall asleep. Pepa then came into the room. "Have you seen Dolores anywhere?" Pepa asked quietly. "I think she was with agustin," Julieta replied. Mirabel was asleep now, and Julieta went upstairs to lay her down. Julieta then got into bed but decided to sleep with her baby girl.

A few hours pass, and agustin is helping the villagers with Isabella,Luisa, and now Dolores. "Tio, the villagers are running out of wood." Dolores said quietly. "I know I'm working on it," agustin replied. Luisa is moving some of the houses to a different location in the village. "Thank you, luisa," one of the villagers said. "You're welcome," Luisa replied. Isabella walked back home.

An hour passed by, and mirabel woke up Julieta. "Oh, are you up too, mi vida?" Julieta said in a soft voice. Julieta got up and changed mirabel. She heard footsteps running outside her door. She opened the door, and it was just Luisa and Dolores playing together. Julieta went downstairs and started to prepare dinner. She heard a thud but didn't hear anyone cry, so she went upstairs to check, and Dolores scraped her knee. "Are you OK?" Julieta said softly. "Yeah, I just didn't want to yell cause it hurts my ears." Dolores said. "We'll let's get you downstairs, and I'll heal you." Julieta said. Julieta picked up Dolores and went downstairs to heal her.

It's about 3, and Julieta is getting dinner ready. After about 45 minutes, she has about everything done. "Isabella, come here, please!" Julieta yelled. Isabella came in. "Yes, mami?" Isabella replied." Go tell your family dinner is done." Julieta said. Isabella went and told the madrigals that dinner is ready and the madrigals sat down and ate dinner together.