December 28th

It was 4:00 in the evening and the madrigals are preparing for dinner. Julieta is in the kitchen making dinner while Pepa is in the living room playing with mirabel. "Pepa, can you go upstairs and ask agustin to tell everyone dinner is almost done?" Julieta asked. "Yeah, I can do that," Pepa replied. So Pepa picked up mirabel and went upstairs. She opened the door and asked agustin. "Yeah I'll do it in a second" agustin said. Pepa then hugged mirabel. "Tia loves you mirabel." Pepa said. Pepa then felt something. She then quickly handed mirabel to agustin. Agustin looked at Pepa in shock and quickly asked if she was ok. "I don't know," Pepa quickly replied.

Pepa then collapsed to the floor. "Pepa are you ok?!" Agustin asked. "Call for help my water broke!!" Pepa shouted. "Felix we need your help in here!" Agustin yelled. Felix then came in and helped Pepa up. And agustin quickly went into the village and got the doctor. By the time agustin and the doctor got back Pepa had already given birth to her 2nd child. "That was painful." Pepa said. Pepa then passed out. Julieta then grabbed a blanket and curled it around Pepa's newborn baby.

A few hours pass and Pepa is in bed while everyone else is in the room. Holding her baby. "Can I see my baby now?" Pepa said jokingly. So Julieta handed Pepa her baby. And they all left the room except Felix and Dolores. "So what are we gonna name him?" Felix asked. "Him?" Pepa replied. "Si, we both have a son" Felix replied back. After about a few minutes, they both agreed on a name for their son. "Camilo," they both said.