Julietas activity

The next day Julieta had a fun activity for mirabel. She went all over the house to get everybody with mirabel in her arms. First she went to get her other 2 girls Isabella and Luisa, then she went to get her niece Dolores, her sister Pepa and her mom, and lastly she grab agustine and Felix. Everybody was confused on why she grabbed them. "Yesterday Isabella said that mirabel walked for the first time and she proved it so I have an activity to try and get her to walk again". "What is the activity?" Luisa asked. "We are all gonna form a circle and two of us at a time are gonna try and call her to see who she prefers more". "That sounds like fun" everyone said one at a time to each other.

"First it'll be kids and then adults" Julieta explained. So I'm gonna have Luisa,Isabella, and Dolores sit across from each other and see who she prefers. So Julieta put mirabel in between all 3 girls and and they all started to get her attention. Mirabel come to you're sister Isabella said. No come to your cousin Dolores said. They both started to argue until suddenly mirabel went to Luisa and gave her a hug.

Alright now we are gonna have Isabella and Dolores sit across from each other to see who she prefers. Julieta sat mirabel in between both of them and they both started calling her again. Mirabel then got up and went to Isabella  and gave her a hug and also went to Dolores and gave her a hug.

Julieta then sat between all the adults and sat mirabel in the middle. She got up and the first person she went to was of course her Mami. Then she went to her papi. Now that there are only 3 remaining abulea had to leave cause people needed help in the village. So now there are only 2 her tia Pepa and her tio Felix. She got up and gave a hug to both of them cause she couldn't decide. They all had fun and now it was time for lunch.