Chapter 2: Fired Up

After leaving Zed alone in the Zombie Safe Room, Alexandra split off from Bucky and the Aceys and went to the locker room where she met up with her twin and Bree

After leaving Zed alone in the Zombie Safe Room, Alexandra split off from Bucky and the Aceys and went to the locker room where she met up with her twin and Bree. They hugged her and apologized for leaving her alone. After assuring the two that it was okay, they quickly got changed into their gym clothes and ran out into the gym to wait with all of the other people who were trying out.

"Ok, let's go!" Bucky exclaimed after blowing his whistle and walking over to stand in front of the group with the Aceys right behind him. "Line up. Welcome to cheerleading tryouts. It's nice to see so many... wannabes.I mean, we'd wanna be us too if we weren't already on the cheer squad." Bucky laughed, causing everyone else to laugh. Bucky quickly got serious, causing everyone else to stop laughing. "You need to bring it, ok? Like my assistant captains. First up we have Stacey." Stacey stepped forward smugly with her hands on her hips, causing everyone to clap. "Lacey. And Tracey. The Aceys." The group cheered before Bucky gestured for them to stop. "Today's tryouts are going to be easy. The hardest thing you'll have to do is a back handspring, funky chicken, round-off match table split with a robot down powering finish." Everyone, except from Alexandra, who was trying out looked around nervously, while Alexandra nodded confidently. "Afraid?" Alexandra put her hand up suddenly, causing Bucky to point at her with a smile. "Yes, Alexandra?"

"Captain Bucky, was that funky chicken cajun or shake-n-bake?" Alexandra asked her cousin curiously.

Well, I've never heard of cajun, so spice it up." Bucky told his cousin with a smile, causing Alexandra to chuckle as she turned to her twin and Bree.

"We got this." Alexandra told the two, causing them to give her a nervous smile.

"The Mighty Shrimp don't think small." Bucky told everyone seriously. "Cheer until it hurts."

Bucky:

Listen up, it's not so tough

I'll tell you how it's done

There's really nothing better

Than to hear you're number one

And I know how to get a crowd

Right up and on their feet

So if you want them in it

I'll show you how to get it

Bucky and Stacey:

Ain't no mountain we can't climb

Nothing keeps us down

Got that fire in our soul

Never count us out

Lacey and Stacey: