Chapter 2: Wolves

The next day, the cheer squad was on the bus, finally going home as school started the next day

The next day, the cheer squad was on the bus, finally going home as school started the next day. Alexandra was sitting in one of the seats next to Bree while Addison sat in the seat across the aisle from them.

"Cheer Camp's over and we're finally headed home." Alexandra narrated to herself "I'm so excited to see, well, you know."

"Yes! I got invited to Prawn!" one of the guy cheerleaders exclaimed excitedly while looking down at his phone, causing the rest of the squad to cheer.

"Well, getting invited to Prawn sounds great, but Bonzo won't even look at me." Bree said sadly while she and Alexandra glanced over at Bonzo sitting in the back row, causing him to quickly look away from when he was staring at Bree longingly.

"No invitation to Prawn for me, either." Alexandra said sadly as they turned back around. "Do you think Zed forgot about me?"

"No." Bree quickly reassured Alexandra while shaking her head. They drove down the road for a few more minutes when all of a sudden Bonzo exclaimed excitedly while pointing out the window with a grin, causing the rest of the squad to look out the window to look at what caught his attention. Bree gasped excitedly when she saw the signs on the side of the road.

"Alexandra... will you..." Bree read out loud with a grin on her face.

"Go to The Prawn!" the squad exclaimed in unison as more signs were shown.

"With..." Bree grinned while nudging her shoulder with Alexandra, causing Alexandra to smile hopefully.

"Zed!" Alexandra exclaimed in shock and horror when she saw Zed in the middle of the road, standing on a ladder while fixing a lightbulb, not realizing that the bus was right there behind him.

Everyone screamed as the bus swerved, but still hit Zed, causing Zed to somehow land on the roof of the bus as everyone continued to scream and the bus continued to swerve. All of a sudden, Zed slid off the roof of the bus, but still managed to hold onto the top of the bus as he dangled right next to Alexandra's window.

"Zed!" Alexandra exclaimed in horror as she stood up and placed her hand on the window.

"Hi!" Zed said with a soft smile, as if nothing was wrong and placed his hand on the window where Alexandra's was on the other side. Zed got flung off the bus and down onto the ground as the bus swerved off the road and into the forest. It didn't stop as it crashed through a fence and kept driving on before crashing into a fallen tree.

"Is everybody okay?" Someone, Alexandra couldn't be sure who, called out as everyone breathed out heavily while looking around in shock.

"Nothing can happen to me, I'm way too important!" Bucky screamed as he quickly got up from his seat and ran towards the back of the bus, opening the emergency door, and diving out the back of the bus.

"Everyone, stay calm." Alexandra told the cheerleaders calmly as she stood up from her seat.

"Great leadership, Xandra." Addison told her twin as she looked around in shock. "Very future cheer captain of you."