Chapter 5: Call to the Wild

Later on that same night, Alexandra was sitting on the couch in her living room trying to work on her homework, before getting frustrated and texting the group chat between her, her twin, and Bree asking for help

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Later on that same night, Alexandra was sitting on the couch in her living room trying to work on her homework, before getting frustrated and texting the group chat between her, her twin, and Bree asking for help. Alexandra placed her phone down on the coffee table before picking up her mug of hot chocolate before all of a sudden hearing a noise coming from outside.

"Zed?" Alexandra exclaimed hopefully before placing her mug down onto the coffee table, throwing her binder off of her lap and quickly rushing over to the front door, practically throwing it open. Alexandra glanced around in confusion when she didn't see anyone standing there before noticing claw marks slashed on her front door. Alexandra took a step outside, looking around, before gasping in shock when she saw Wyatt, Willa, Wynter, and the other wolves standing there.

"Come with us." Willa told Alexandra seriously.

"What's so important?" Alexandra asked in confusion, why they couldn't wait till they saw her at school the next day.

"You are." Wyatt told Alexandra with a small smirk.

Alexandra sighed before going back inside, putting her boots on, and grabbing her phone and her keys before rushing out the front door, locking it behind her knowing that her parents were sleeping and that Addison was sleeping over at Bree's. Alexandra followed the wolves silently as they walked through town and over to the Forbidden Forest and walked through it.

"Where are we going?" Alexandra asked curiously as she walked next to Wynter, causing Wyatt and Willa to turn and look at her.

"It's a wolf secret. If we told you, we'd have to kill you." Wynter told Alexandra, causing Alexandra to look at her in shock while Willa shot Wynter a look and shook her head. "Too much, too much, I knew it. Sorry. Welcome!" Wynter exclaimed with a large grin while throwing her arms open wide, causing Willa and Wyatt to shoot her another look. "But not too welcome!"

"Are you okay?" Alexandra asked in concern as Wynter started to cough harshly, causing Alexandra to rub Wynter's back gently.

"My necklace is losing its charge." Wynter admitted, scared about what is happening to her and the rest of the pack.

"Every day, more and more of our pack becomes sick because their moonstones lose their power." Wyatt informed Alexandra sadly as he took a step closer to the two and pointed at Wynter's moonstone necklace. "All of our elders are too sick to travel, which leaves..."

"...which leaves taking care of the pack to us. To me." Willa interrupted Wyatt before going over to Wynter and supporting her. "You'll be fine, Wynter. I promise." Willa told Wynter gently before looking over at Wyatt. "You'd better be right about this. We need to find the moonstone soon."

"Follow us, Alexandra. Please." Wyatt pleaded before leading her into the cave, following after the others. They lead her further into the caves before leading her into a wide open space where everyone was gathered.

We're Gonna Be Somedayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें