Chapter 5: Bamm

Later that night, a little bit before 7, Alexandra quietly left her house and walked towards Zombietown, looking around nervously

Later that night, a little bit before 7, Alexandra quietly left her house and walked towards Zombietown, looking around nervously. As she walked towards the gate, she saw Zed walking towards her.

"Hey. You made it." Zed said with a grin when he saw Alexandra.

"Yeah, and I'm totally not freaked out at all." Alexandra lied with a fake smile on her face as she looked around.

"You're gonna love this." Zed assured Alexandra with a soft smile.

"Ok." Alexandra breathed out and Zed held out a hand towards her, causing Alexandra to hold onto it. "Let's do this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zed led Alexandra to an old warehouse and led her into the elevator, pushing the button for it to go up. They both leaned on the wall when all of a sudden Zed grabbed his arm in pain.

"Are you ok?" Alexandra asked Zed in concern. "You don't look so hot."

"Ouch." Zed joked as he let go of his arm, not wanting to worry her anymore, causing Alexandra to lightly punch his shoulder.

"No, you know what I meant." Alexandra giggled.

"I have to mess with my z-band to win games." Zed admitted to Alexandra as the elevator started to slow down.

"Isn't that dangerous?" Alexandra asked in concern.

"Alexandra, if I don't win, zombies will never be accepted." Zed reminded Alexandr seriously.

"I know how that feels." Alexandra told Zed sadly as she gestured to her wig as the elevator came to a stop and they walked out. Alexandra looked around in wonder at the zombies partying. "Are you serious?"

"It's a chance to get loose and be ourselves!" Zed exclaimed with a grin as he ran ahead of Alexandra as she walked slowly while looking around in awe.

"So this whole celebration is for you winning football games?" Alexandra asked curiously as she walked over to where Zed was waiting for her and they shared a smile.

"It's more than that. It's a win for all of us. And we really needed a win." Zed told Alexandra with a soft smile as she continued to look around and she noticed some graffiti on the wall. Zed noticed that she was looking at something so he turned to see what caught her eye. "It's zombie tongue. We have a rich language. 23 different words for brains."

"Woah. So, you like a girl with brains?" Alexandra asked jokingly and they both laughed.

"You know that's super offensive." Eliza said seriously as she walked over to the two.

"Oh, no, no, no. It was just a joke. I'm sorry." Alexandra apologized quickly as she looked between Zed and Eliza.

"You brought little miss Cheer Boots to our zombie mash? A human, here?" Eliza asked Zed angrily when all of a sudden the lights dimmed and the music turned off, causing Zed to get excited.