Chapter 6: Finally Me

Later on that same night, Alexandra stood on the stage that they will be having the cheer competition, looking up at the display that held the Seabrook Cup

Later on that same night, Alexandra stood on the stage that they will be having the cheer competition, looking up at the display that held the Seabrook Cup. Alexandra paused and looked at it in shock when she noticed the weird symbols on the cup.

"Those symbols. That's the alien language." Alexandra gasped as she looked up at the cup in wonder. "The Seabrook Cup. Of course! That must be where my grandma hid the map to utopia! The aliens have to win it or I do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A little while later, Alexandra stood in the hallway as the rest of her squad waited in one of the classrooms nearby while they waited for their turn to go. Alexandra stood there with her Luna Lens in her hand as she looked at it intensely, willing it to move. All of a sudden it lit up and started to float, causing Alexandra to gasp in excitement. Addison looked through the window and noticed what her twin was doing, causing her to walk out of the classroom and over to Alexandra.

"Woah." Addison exclaimed in awe, causing Alexandra to turn and glance at her. "You did it!"

"Yeah." Alexandra grinned excitedly. "Have you tried to do it with yours again?"

"Nah." Addison shook her head, causing Alexandra to look at her in confusion. "I decided, for right now, I don't want to be an alien. I just started to find myself as a person, I don't want to add anything else right now. Maybe in the future, maybe after I explore myself a little more."

"I get it." Alexandra nodded understandingly. "Do whatever feels right for you."

The twins shared a soft smile before hugging each other tightly. They pulled away when they heard what the announcers were saying.

"Our extra-talented extraterrestrials are not taking the stage." the male announcer said.

"And on this planet, that means the aliens are disqualified." the human female announcer added, causing the twins to gasp in shock.

"They're disqualified?" Alexandra exclaimed as she and Addison shared a look. "Now it's up to us to get the map!"

"So instead, next up is our final team, Seabrook's Mighty Shrimp!" the zombie female announcer exclaimed, causing the crowd to cheer.