Chapter 4: Gotta Find Where I Belong

The next day, after school, Alexandra was in the gym with the cheer squad

The next day, after school, Alexandra was in the gym with the cheer squad. Alexandra ran over and stood in front of the squad and blew her whistle, causing the rest of the squad to quickly line up in front of her.

"I am so fired up to be running cheer practice. Together, we can do anything." Alexandra said excitedly while the squad looked over her shoulder with frightened looks. Bree and Addison subtly pointed to something behind Alexandra, causing her to quickly turn around to see what they were looking at. Alexandra looked in shock when she saw Wyatt sitting on the bleachers with some of the other wolves. "Sorry, but this practice space is for cheerleaders only."

"Ha! Just try and get us to leave." one of the girl wolves exclaimed while standing up, causing the other wolves, excluding Wyatt, to stand up threateningly.

"Wynter." Wyatt said with an eye roll as he stood up and placed his hand on Wynter's shoulder, causing her and the other wolves to calm down. "Some respect."

"No, I don't want you to leave. I want you to stay." Alexandra quickly shook her head, causing the others to look at each other in shock. The wolves shared a shock look before looking back at Alexandra with a smile. "Show us what you can do. The cheer team is for everyone. Five, six, seven, eight!"

(Start at 0.55)

Wyatt placed Alexandra gently back on the ground as everyone started to cheer and clap and she quickly jumped into his arms excitedly with a laugh, causing Wyatt to laugh and hug Alexandra back. Alexandra quickly pulled back before looking around at everyone excitedly as they continued to celebrate.

"That was so amazing." Alexandra exclaimed in shock as she looked at the werewolves. "You are all natural cheerleaders."

"We wolves work well together." Wyatt told Alexandra seriously.

"But I'm not a wolf." Alexandra shook her head a little.

"Hmm." Wyatt hummed while looking at Alexandra with a smirk. All of a sudden, Wynter started to cough and collapsed, causing Wyatt and Alexandra to turn to her in concern while Bree and Addison tried to keep her upright.

"Wynter?" Wyatt asked in concern.

"Well done, Alexandra." Bucky exclaimed while clapping as he walked over to the group. Alexandra watched in concern as Wynter stopped coughing before getting up from the ground with the help of Addison and Bree. Alexandra sighed before turning to face her cousin. "With werewolves on cheer, this election is so in the bag."

"Bucky, this is not about politics." Alexandra told Bucky firmly. "I always just felt like cheer could unite."

"You are going to make a great cheer captain." Bucky told his baby cousin with a smile.