Chapter 2: Meeting the Aliens

Zed quickly took off his Z-band and zombied out, with the rest of the zombies following his lead while the wolves quickly growled at the alien, causing the aliens to take a step back in shock.

"No, Zed, stop! Enough!" Alexandra exclaimed as she quickly grabbed Zed's arm and pulled him back from where he was growling at the aliens. The zombies put their Z-bands back on while glaring at the aliens.

"Oops." the male alien winced as he looked around. "It seems our arrival may have caused a small, somewhat destructive energy surge."

"It appears these angry beings may not give us their most precious thing willingly." the alien with the bob cut said as she looked around at the crowd gathered around them.

"Then we'll have to explain our presence without telling them our mission." the alien with the shorter hair said as they saw a piece of paper land on the ground in front of them and picked it up.

"Take us to your leader." the girl alien said with a smirk as she placed her hands on her hips.

"Your cheerleader." the alien with the shorter hair said while also placing their hands on their hips.

Bucky went to step forward, causing Lacey to quickly stop him and shook her head. "No."

"Hi." Alexandra said happily as she took a step forward, causing the three aliens to look at her with a smile.

"We accept your invitation to the National Cheer Off." the alien with the shorter said with a large smile, causing Alexandra to gasp in excitement as she turned to glance at Zed, who then gave her an unsure look.

"Z-Patrol, arrest them!" Dale exclaimed while pointing at the aliens.

"Yes, sir!" one of the agents called out and they started to round up the aliens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They quickly brought them back to Z-Patrol Headquarters and split them up into different rooms.

"Great idea separating the aliens, Principal Lee." Dale told Principal Lee, as they, along with Missy, Bucky, Alexandra, and Addison watched the monitors that showed the rooms the aliens were in.

"Not my first time dealing with spacey teens." Principal Lee chuckled as Dale held out his hand for a fist bump but she shook it instead.

"They're probably here to clone me to create an unstoppable cheer force." Bucky spoke up while shaking his head a little. "I mean, who wouldn't want more me?"

"I sure wouldn't." Alexandra muttered to her twin, causing her to snicker quietly.

"Well, they're uninvited and have to leave." Missy told the group with a sigh as she looked at the monitors.

"But we invited everyone to our Cheer Off to compete for the Seabrook Cup." Alexandra reminded her parents.

"Um... You can't just give away my bling." Bucky shook his head.

"One, it's not yours anymore, And 2, I don't intend to lose." Alexandra smirked at Bucky before turning back to her parents and her principal. "And I always believed that cheer could bring people together. Maybe even worlds together."

"Or tear our worlds apart." Bucky exclaimed, causing Alexandra to glance over at him as he pointed at the monitors. "Mark my words, these aliens are here to take what's ours."

All of a sudden, the male alien popped up from behind Bucky, causing Bucky to scream and hide behind the twins while grabbing Alexandra's shoulder. Alexandra quickly shot him a look, causing Bucky to let go of her.

"Okay." Principal Lee exclaimed as she placed her hand over her racing heart.

"Greetings." the male alien smiled at the group. "Did you want me to continue waiting alone?"

"Uh, I think that would be..." Dale said awkwardly while sharing a look with his wife.

"That's... I could... Yes." Missy stuttered out.

"Yes." Principal Lee nodded her head.

"...best, yes." Missy repeated with a nod.

"Very well." the male alien smiled before holding up the handcuffs that he had gotten out of as well as the panel that was locking the door shut. "Shall I redon your ceremonial jewelry and rewire your door panel?"

"That would be dynamite." Missy nodded her head. "Yeah."

"Ridic... Yes, please." Principal Lee muttered with a fake smile.

"Oh! May you find harmony." the male alien told the group before going back to the room that he was placed in, causing Alexandra to smile as Bucky shot her a look. Dale sighed before going to release the aliens, knowing that there was no point in holding them if they could just get out like the male alien did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We have many advancements to share with your primitive people." Alexandra heard the female alien, A-li tell Willa, Wyatt, and Wynter as they walked over to the rest of the group. "We even created a digestible bacterial fermentation of lactose at sub-zero stasis."

"Whoa." Wynter whispered in awe.

"Froyo?" Wyatt scoffed as they came to a stop by the rest of the group. "Yeah, we got that too."

"Impressive." A-li muttered with a nod.

"If you're here to invade Seabrook, our pack won't go down without a fight." Willa informed the aliens, causing the rest of their group to nod in agreement.

"We do not want your one-star planet." A-li scoffed before turning to the other two aliens. "They are so emotional."

"Yes, but when in Seabrook, I'm going to disengage our emotional suppressors." the alien with the shorter hair, A-spen, told the other two, causing them to look at her in shock. "Personally, I'm excited to see what emotions feel like." A-spen played around with their wrist watch, causing it to light up before they let out a gasp and a grin came on their face. "Excited! That's an emotion. It feels so exciting."

"We've decided to let you stay until after the cheer competition, but not a day later." Missy told the aliens with a smile as she pointed at them.

"Thank you, Mayor." A-spen grinned at Missy. "We are honored to join your cheer competition."

"What is cheer?" A-li asked the group in confusion, causing everyone else to share a look.

"Oh, don't worry. I'll show you later." Alexandra smiled at the aliens, causing them to nod.

"Also, what is competition?" A-lan asked in confusion.

"When you challenge others to prove you're the best." Alexandra said hesitantly while trying to explain it correctly.

"No, we are a harmonious people." A-lan shook his head with a smile. "We do not compete amongst ourselves. Although, that is an intriguing concept, is it not?

"Hi, I'm Zed. Zombie, football star." Zed told A-lan as Alexandra smiled up at him. "Generally well-liked."

"Well, I am A-lan." A-lan smiled at Zed. "Extraterrestrial."

"Hey, the haters say I'm a little extra too." Zed chuckled while holding a hand out towards A-lan.

"Oh, competition." A-lan whispered excitedly while rubbing his hands together.

"No, it's just a handshake." Zed corrected as A-lan grabbed his hand and basically electrocuted Zed, causing Zed to groan in pain as he released A-lan's hand. "Okay."

"Did I win?" A-lan asked excitedly with a grin.

"No, you did not win." Zed exclaimed as he shuddered in pain.

"Apologies." A-spen said as a small smile came onto their face. "Our people have a special stardust spark."

"That some lesser species may find painful." A-li said smugly, causing Willa to growl at them before shooting them a fake smile.

"Welcome to Seabrook." Willa said, causing the aliens to smile happily.