Chapter 8: Nothing but Love

The next day, what would have been the day that Alexandra graduated from Seabrook with her friends, Alexandra stood in the main room on the spaceship with A-li, A-lan, and A-spen

"Mothership's almost calculated the coordinates to utopia." A-lan said as he looked at the computer, while Alexandra was staring out the window at Earth. Alexandra sighed before going over to where the other three were gathered around the computer. "She's having trouble extracting the coordinates from Alexandra's DNA. We've been stuck at 97% complete for a while."

"Oh, come on, Mothership!" A-li cried out frustratedly, causing A-lan and A-spen to shoot her a look. "Awooo." A-li took a deep breath before banging on the side of the computer like how Zed showed her how. "That did it. Only a few more minutes now."

"I've been thinking." A-spen said as they turned to face Alexandra. "Why didn't your grandmother just tell us that you were the map? Why make our search so difficult?"

"Maybe she thought there was something to learn by staying in Seabrook for a while." Alexandra told A-spen, causing them to get a thoughtful look on their face. Alexandra then turned to the computer and played around with it, showing the others some of her memories from when the zombies first went to her school.

"Accessing mind probes." Mothership said. The computer showed how Bucky first reacted to Bonzo, how the zombies started out in the basement of the school, how Eliza, Bonzo, and Zed got arrested after the Aceys messed with their Z-bands, how the wolves were when they first arrived at the school. While all of these memories plates, the aliens shared sad looks.

"I will miss your friends, but not the discord in your people." A-lan told Alexandra softly. "In utopia, we will never have conflict."

"But sometimes you need conflict." Alexandra told the other three with a soft smile.

"Need it?" A-lan questioned curiously.

"Look what happened once we overcame our differences." Alexandra told the others as the computer started to play more memories. It showed how Bonzo changed the graffiti on the wall from 'NO ZOMBIES' to 'KNOW ZOMBIES', how Bonzo gave Alexandra an apple carved shaped like an apple, Alexandra hugging Zed.

"You became friends." A-lan said in wonder as he watched the memories. The computer then showed everyone celebrating together after the first cheer competition they all cheered together.

"We did. Together, we made progress." Alexandra nodded her head as the computer showed all the humans going to Zombietown for the first time. Then it showed Zed picking up the rock slab after they found the moonstone. "Conflict isn't always bad. Being challenged sometimes pushes us to be better."

"This is true." A-lan said as the other two nodded in agreement.

"No one spoke up while our planet suffered." A-spen said sadly. "All because we didn't want to create disharmony."