Chapter 1: Alien Invasion

Alexandra, Zed

"Welcome back to Seabrook. We started off as a perfectly planned community full of cheer. Then zombies showed up. And then werewolves. So, naturally, well, supernaturally, we had some bumps along the way. But now, we've all learned to live together, united. Seabrook is becoming a perfect place. Well, almost. Monsters still have one big barrier to break through, like getting into college. But if we win the championship football game tonight, we're going to have our first zombie recruited to college. And the doors to higher ed will be open to all monsters. And then we'll all be together. And maybe, in college, one special girl with white hair won't stand out. And maybe she'll even find a place where she belongs. So win tonight's football game, and everything in Seabrook will be perfect. So we can't let anything get in our way."

"Hi, I'm Alexandra. And as cheer captain, it's my duty to support Seabrook. But this is personal." Alexandra narrated from on top of the cheer pyramid. "I'm going to Mountain College, and I really need Zed to win tonight's game and join me. So let's cheer our team to victory."

	Cheerleaders:

Cheerleaders:

We are the Mighty Shrimp

We wanna hear you shout

From the left and from the right

Turn up the volume now

We wanna lift you high

You'll never feel the ground

We'll get you up, we'll never stop

This is our hometown

We are the Mighty Shrimp

We wanna hear you shout

From the left and from the right

Turn up the volume now

We are the Mighty Shrimp

It's time to show you now