Scenario002: reading

"I don't get it," you said sitting cross-legged at the edge of the bed. "Why do we need to film each other while reading?"

I am fixing the camera on its other end. Your head is tilted sideways while eyeing me. "Hey, ready??"

"Before that, tell me why."

"Ain't nothing but a heartache~" I sang but when I look back at you, you're not too amused. You clear their throat. "I promise I'll tell you after."

"You better be."

"Books ready?"

You hold up two books: one for you to read and a different one for me.

"Aaaaaand start."

I sit down beside you as you take the book from me. "Let's just sit side by side." I raise both of your feet up on the bed and smirk at you. "Let's go?"

And with that, we start reading. It is fun for both of us, exchanging reactions about the books, and ranting about whatever stupid decisions ever made by the characters, and any other things.

After we finished reading, I turn the camera off and transferred the video to her laptop.

"I almost forgot about that,"  you said. " Oh!" You click their fingers together. "Did you film that so you can record good memories?" You remembered how I filmed every outing whenever I had the chance to preserve the memory.

"Hmm...Maybe." I smirked. I take the laptop from the table and bring it to the bed along with a small notepad. "But besides that," I sat down beside my beloved spouse. "Let's see who here is 'obsessed.'" I chuckle while you remain confused.

I hit play. I write something on the pad while your eyes are on the screen, watching us talk a bit before we open the books that we read. A few minutes later, you saw me stop reading to stare at you.

"No fucking way~!" I whined. "There can't be! I refuse to accept that I am the first one to ever stare at you!"

Oh. You start to get it. You scoff "So...It shows that you're the obsessed one, hmm?"

I made the "-_-" face at your smirk. "Well, it just means you never love me." I scrunch my face while staring at the screen.

A few minutes later, you turn your head at me, smiling.

"A-ha! You fucking obsessed cunt!" I shouted at you as I draw a line on the paper for both of us. You chuckle at this while staring at me. After I finish celebrating, I noticed that the person next to me is silent. When I turn to look, you are just smiling. "The fuck you smiling a-"

The question was cut off when you pulled my head so we could kiss. Our lips are slowly moving, feeling each other. The room is silent, just the laptop playing our laughs faintly in the background while you and I are in front of it, kissing softly, hands on each other's faces. We pull out after what feels like an eternity, but both of them know it's not enough--it's always not enough--even if both of us are already panting.

I can feel their heart beating so loud it hurts, and my face's red. But for you, you like this view--I mean, every view is acceptable for you as long as it's me, right?

"Shit." I blurted while turning my head to the side.

"Why?"

I stare back at you and my heart starts pounding like crazy again. "I..." I gulp. Keep it together, geez! You see them every day yet you're always so crazy for this bitch. (not that I hate to be, except when I feel weak every time.) "I should have filmed this..."

You were silent for a second then you laugh so loud, finding your lover extremely cute.

"Hey! What are you laughing at?!" I pout with my eyebrows furrowed.

"You're so cute~!" You said while squishing my cheeks

"I fucking hate you~!" I hit you lightly