Scenario003: hugs

You are not feeling fine. You lost the game you're playing multiple times, you feel stressed with loads of schoolworks due shortly, family stuffs, and your mind bothering you with so many thoughts.

Your frustrations are understandable. I ask to offer anything to you but you told me to leave you alone for a while and so I did. As you spend your time alone in the room with the door shut, I am in the living room, doing my schoolwork but not really doing it--more like watching my favorite YouTuber to take my mind off at the stress, I feel just by answering the question.

Suddenly, I can't help it, can't control myself. I've been hugging my stuffed toys Happy and Ebi but It's not enough for me (No offense to my babies. I am what you call clingy btch)

I knock on the door and I open it as soon as I hear you say "Come in."

I stand by the door as you are laying on your back, your phone is held up by both of your hands. I watch you laugh at whatever you're watching. I assume you finished the video when you put your phone down and look at me.

"Umm..." I am too shy to ask but I know you wanted things straight to the point so I just went right away after a deep breath. "Can I hug you? Just a hug and nothing else. You don't have to hug me back or say anything. Just a silent hug I give is enough" Then flash a big smile without showing my teeth.

"Yeah, sure." You said. I want to back away the moment you told me to do what I want, thinking you are just forced to let me or you feel bad for me so you feel like you should let me.  But I don't want you to be confused so I just walk up to you. 

I slowly move to you, my knees digging deep on the bed, then I plop my body on top of yours. I feel the edge of your phone on my head, as you keep watching videos on Facebook. At first, it's awkward. My brain starts making me regret asking. But seconds later, I put my arms underneath your elbows and sink in on your body. I let my weight rest on your chest and I hug you tight.

I smile as I feel your warmth. It's like hugging my pillow; it's like I'm laying on bundles of thornless flowers. But most of all: It feels like I am on top of the love of my life whom I will cherish forever. This is my comfort, my safe haven, my blue skies, my eternity. I could cry just by knowing that I am feeling joyous just hugging my lover.

I pull away from you, making it look like I am now pinning you. As a person who is not time-sensitive, that feels like seconds. But for you and probably anyone else, that was like 10 minutes minimum. I am looking at you, your beautiful face I am always giddy for every time I see it. You made me smile brighter than ever. I feel my cheeks warm and my heart racing fast. I've been with you for years yet I never seem to get used to your lovely brown eyes, your soft plump lips, your nose, and that cheeks I always wanna kiss and squish.

"Okay. I'm done. That made me happy." I sigh, another smile right before I sit back up.

"Sorry I bothered you." I laugh awkwardly "Gotta go now and finish my schoolwork so I love you~" I push my lips outward and kiss the air before I turn around and go back to where I was.

Just as I'm about to get off the bed and stand up, you grab my arms and pull it down, back on your body. I start to feel your arms wrapping around my back and you pull me closer to you. I hug back. "You also made me happy--the happiest." We stopped hugging and we are just looking at each other and smiling. Fuck! This...is so cute it makes me horny but it's not like I wanna fuck. I just love you so much that I want to feel your body closer to me.

You flip us over so now you're on top. Before I could let out a giggle, you already shut me off.

 I love the way your lips feel on mine. I love how they touch and how they dance. I love this, I love us. I want this forever--I always do since I can't get enough of you.

When you pull away, I wanna push you back but I stopped myself because now I am met by your smile, a wide smile.

"You're okay now?" I ask.

"Well..." You started. "I don't know what's something about you that makes me feel better all the time."

I giggle.  "Fuck you~"

"You want?" You smirked.

"Maybe you do!" I slap your as you giggle. But no one budge.

We stare into each other's eyes before you pull me back into a kiss.