mini scenarios -02

minis06: Marikina

If I were to take you to a place, I'd take you around Marikina. I'll meet you by the church. I can take you inside and introduce you to where I met God, and I'll kiss you in front of Him. Then, we'll take a walk, on the way to the mall. We can eat at Mang Inasal or Samgyup before we walk around and check out bargain books. I will be on my knees in front of bookstands, reading every plot I find interesting as you stand above me, kissing me on the forehead. you could also check the books with me, as we steal kisses at each other and laugh. Then we'll go by the River Banks and you'll teach me how to bike by the riverside.  Then, as the night draws near, we can go to the amusement park; ride the Caterpillar, and Vikings, and lastly relax on the Ferris wheel with food in our hands as we rest on each other's heads under the stars.

minis07: Dance

I would be the type of person who would randomly dance, whether music is playing in the speakers or not. 

You woke up and heard soft thuds on the wooden floor and nothing else. You wonder what's happening in the living room so you get up to check. By the door, you saw me dancing all alone. You don't even know if you could call what I do 'dancing' or just random movements made by whatever entity has possessed me.  It is not the best dance, but you still enjoy it. Sometimes you laugh, but most times you like it that I am happily feeling myself. You watch with a  smile on your face as I move my body to silence. Minutes later, you decide to join in, dancing your way to me. I saw you, making random moves that are crazier than mine. We both laugh, loving how crazy-stupid we are as we dance in silence, guided by the beat of our loving hearts.

minis08: stroll

Every time you chat, you would always say that you want to be with me but you don't have any money for us to eat somewhere or buy something, and neither do I. But I thought that we could make this work. 

We can meet with the only money in our pocket for our transportation. We'll go to the mall only to look around for clothes and books we'll never buy and cry about it on the way. We could also take long walks when it's not hot enough, feeling the soft breeze as we tell each other stories. And when we're hungry, there are street foods just around the corner. I'd order my favorite queck-queck while you order your isaw.

Then, our last stop will be at the park where we could take over the swings. And as the night drew near, we'd sway with the trees and hold each other's hands. 

And this goes to show that we don't need so much money in order to spend time together--because love is just you and me.

minis09: rant

By the end of our days, we would prop ourselves on the bed and then we'd rant about how the whole day treated us. While I rant, you would pet my head and kiss my forehead from time to time before going back and staring at me with your gemstone eyes and pretty smile. While you rant, I would hold your hand as I feel how mad you are at an employee spilling coffee on your paperwork, and kiss your cheeks every now and then. if one would barely calm down, we would hold each other's cheeks, stare into our eyes, and then kiss. With the touch of our soft lips, the warmth of our cheeks, and the look in our eyes, it is enough to make our worst days better

minis10: kisses

I love kisses--we both do. Sometimes, it's all that we want to do. We would wake up, stare at each other for a moment, then we'd kiss. You would say "Good morning." and we'd kiss before I'd say it back. 

"How's your sleep"

Kiss.

"It's good. Yours?"

"It's better now that I'm awake beside you."

giggles in between the kiss.

We would talk, and tell stories from our past or present. We would give each other pecks after a sentence, and when it was over, our kisses would be longer. And we would stop our "kiss-n-talk" until one decides to get off the bed.

and so far, none of us are moving.

minis11: currentlywriting

You open the doors from our room and you'll hear the loud clacking of my keyboard. you notice how I'm way too focused on what I'm writing that I'm barely moving. Intensely focused in fact that food is not present beside me, not even water. You know I started writing 3 hours ago and you're sure this has been going on since. 

So, you decide to make me a cup of iced coffee just the way I like it--3-in-1 creamy light brown coffee with ice and, to top it all off, a straw plunge through three scoops of ice cream. you also cook a sweet and a little spicy chicken adobo topped with fried eggplants, just the way I like it.

You present them in the space beside my laptop. I glance at it, go back to my writing, but then stop as I glance up. "Oh my gosh baby~" 

"Hey, baby~"

"Wait what time is-" I turn back to my laptop before i look back at you. "I'm so sorry~ I don't know the time-"

You give me a peck on the lips. "It's alright. just go keep writing." You give me an assuring smile before I continue . (i let you lay down on my thighs as i write. Sometimes, you would sit up beside me to feed me, which I find embarrassing but you did say that you don't mind--that you want to do it. I keep saying you don't have to, but you still push it until I give in. In fact, you do like to feed me as i write. 

and, as i finish my 4-hour long writing sprint, I look at you, sleeping softly on my thigh. I smile and kiss your forehead. I thought to myself: I'm so lucky that I even have tyou . So in return of everything you've done to me, I stayed on the sofa and let you rest on my thights as I comb my fingers through your hair. 

- - - - - -  - - - - - -

Long time no see, sapphics~!!!

Sorry for delays of writing. College is WACK and I'm currently a lovesick mess (i know you all are too) so I decided to compile these miniscenarios that I think of while I'm procrastinating with my school works.

If you think I forget you all, HOW WOULD I FORGET MY CLINGY SAPPHIC READERS~?? Worry less for I will spam you with many diabetically-sweet scenarios by December. Maybe I will upload a few during this month. I miss writing and I miss you all.

Also, if you have any ideas and thoughts that you want to turn into a whole sapphic scenario, hit me up! It would totally help me in making more scenarios

That's all thank you all for your patience~~ ♡♡♡