mini scenarios

Here are bite-sized one shots I made that I don't think would turn into a whole one shot but I think it's cute enough to involve in this colletion. If you want to see these as a full one shot, then you can  <333

minis01: Happy sex

I'm just thinking of us. Being happy, being in love, and obsessed with one another. I am thinking of us laying in the bed just talking and we are both laughing. Then we will start kissing--just a peck. Then it will gradually grow into us making out, and we would be smiling in between it--we'll be giggling. Then we'd make love, the one that is happy. Where we are just enjoying ourselves and just thinking of how much we love each other. I would love us to look at each other in the eye as we fuck, scream how much we love each other and that we will never leave each other. I would love that. I love that kind of love. I love the way you always make me feel giddy and horny at the same time. I love the way you make me feel good all the time. I love that you made me want you to pop up in my mind every time. I love how our love makes me feel like I don't need the hard kinks. I love how you remind me that I always need you and our happy sex is just us being so in love we're happy and we are always feeling good. And after that sex, we would look into each other's eyes, can't believe that what lies in front of us is our love of our lives, How we're so lucky we got each other, how we're so happy we did not pull apart no matter what obstacles face us, how we are so in love, and everything. I love us, I love this.

minis02: lazydays

There are times when we do a lot of works thee past couple days. We feel burn out, which is not good for our mental health. Therefore, we can take a break. We can rest, and we will do it togetgher.We can wake up late in the morning and only get up in the afternoon. In bed, we can hug each other, we can release our stress and energy by fucvking or kissing or really just saying anything to each other--all our thoughts. We can cook something easy and simple or we could order outside for what we could eat for our brunch. While we eat, we can sit on the couch and watch anything together. We could spend most of our days just sitting down really, doing our hobbies. We can be in the same room where you play while i write stuff. We could glance at each other and just think of how much we love each other. Then at night, our evergy is restored a bit and that's where we clean ^^

minis03: Kyusi

This is where we will first meet, in Quezon City. I'll stand near Farmer's Market which is one of the two places I know in Cubao. I'm wearing my band tee plus my tattered skinny jeans and three inch heels so I can reach you when we kiss (I'll even pin you to the wall if I could). The moment I see you, I will feel very very giddy on the inside, and I hope it won't show. But dumbass me fails to "act natural" by smiling so wide.  Then as we walk together, I would talk endlessly about my thoughts. I would also grab your hand and put it on my chest to tell you l how fast my heart is beating. Seriously when I get giddy and excited, I'm stripped off of my shame and just be my weird self.

Then our first stop will be at the Natonal Bookstore, where I become my crazy book-obsessed self. I would run to the second floor where the books are and squeel at all the books I like. Then, I would weep at those I can't buy, and info dump you on the books I've already read.

After that we'll go to the food court, where we will eat together. Then we'll roam around Trinoma, or even the streets of Cubao. We will spend every single time of day to be together, you'd introduce me to the places or we could get lost in it together. We will be having fun.

And I'm telling you, it will be the best day and the best place I'll be in--because you're there.

minis04: messages

You told me you're not gonna be online for a while because you're gonna be busy for school.  And as your loyal dog (your favorite pet) I'll wait for you. Its been a couple days and you're stressed about everything. With all this, you decide to take a little rest and open your other account. You see that there are new messages from group chats and your other friends, then comes my messages. The thing is: I'm the one who  floods your chatbox.

It took you time before you scroll to the very top of the messages I've sent while you're away. I've sent you various things like memes, reels, pics of mine, and my voice messages. You take your time reading, watching, and listening to them. You take your time to respond to some. But all these things I sent will never defeat the personal messages. I send you good mornings, good afternoons, good evenings, good nights—all the greetings you can think of. I update you on some parts of my life like you're my diary. I sent you poems I made especially for you, and you can definitely tell that I miss you with bunch of my messages ranging from "love i miss you. But I'm just waiting so take your time. Mwa <33" to "BAAABBYYY IVE BEEN THINKING OF YOU DO YOU KNOW THAT? I COOK RICE AND ALL I THINK ABOUT IS YOU HUGGING ME FROM BEHIND!! YOU CAN TAKE ALL THE TIME YOU WANT LOVE I'LL BE HERE  WAITIN PATIENTLY STILL BEING NEEDY~"

You giggle at the messages I sent, and you check out every last one of them. Suddenly, you feel at ease and less stress. You are now smiling from ear to ear (not literally, just so you know). Now you're staying in the moment, thinking happy thoughts (i wanna say you're thinking of how much you're so in love with me but i don't wanna assume and be feelingera lol)

Then suddenly a new chat of mine popped up. "Baby?" You decided to reply "yes baby?" And then I sent a voice message. It's me being so happy that you're online, and I'm talking quite fast it's almost gibberish. You can't help but giggle. Your baby really miss you like that.

minis05: video calls

I know you're busy, and so am I . Though you were confused why I asked for a video call. As soon as you answered, I told you that I just want us to be busy together, be with each other. We don't have to talk, we can just do our thing. So we did. 

We're being busy, doing schoolwork and such. But in between it, whenever I feel stressed about my works, I would minimize all my tabs except that one where I see your face. I watch how you're so focused with what you're doing. You look at the screen and back down to your notes. I smile. I know that this will be enough to make me feel serene. Sudeenly, you keep your eyes on the screen, and then you smile. My smile grow wider and I notice yours does as well, until we both chuckle.

Wait.

"Have you...?"

"Been staring at you? Yeah dummy!" You laughed, and I blush. 

"I look stupid." I said as I bit my lip.

"You're my stupid." We look at each other again and smile. After staying like that for a few minutes, you ask: "You wanna take a break?"

We decide to stop what we're doing and watch together while eating our dinner.