-END NOTES-

YOU'VE REACHED THE END NOTES~~ But that doesn't mean that this book is ending!! I have more stories for you guys~!!!

I just want to say a few things and the first one is 2K READERS??? REALLY?? SHOOT I'VE NEVER BEEN HAPPIER!!! Thank you sososososososososo so SO much. This made me feel giddier than relationships and dates I've been in!

(Also shout out to Eclipseville for shouting out Scenarios on TikTok and GL Watty Promotes on Facebook for recommending this and my account! Couldn't be more thankful <33)

THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY~~ Do vote for my story if you enjoyed them and leave a comment as well! Criticize my writing or tell me what you love about it! I love reading and replying to what my readers have to say ^^

Also if you have any ideas that you want me to put here, do add a request! I guarantee you will see them here plus I will shout you out! ^^

And if you wanna chit-chat, why not? I do love talking to people ^^

And if you're a single sapphic, pls date me (jk...unless lol HAHAHAHHAHAHA)

Anyway, if you're into juicy, hot, sexy, spicy sapphic college romance, What They Don't Know is out on Wattpad!! It's an enemies-to-lovers story so I'm sure you'll bet that~~

I will have more coming your way so stay tuned for that too! ^^

you can also read The World Only We Exist out on other novel platforms!!

SHY QUEERS? RUNAWAYS? ADVENTURE? If this caught your eye, THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU!!

Told in two different point of views, join Anya and Sadie on their adventure in escaping their boring lives and enter through their own adventure of making reality magical in The World Only We Exist!

Story blurb:

Anya Moore is a pop sensation with lots of people who look up to her, though her passion is something else. Sadie Ozoa wants to chase her dreams and doesn't want to take no for an answer, but it feels like she doesn't have a choice.

But unexpected decisions they made had created unfaithful circumstances that have brought two different individuals together. Next unthinkable move: run as far away from the situation that could have led to their wishes.

They don't know how they ended up walking together and they don't know why. But all they want to do is to escape from the environment they were surrounded by. Anya and Sadie thought they would be distant but with every step they took, they started to know so much about each other and what they have one thing in common: they hated how the world has become. They then thought what if they rebuild Earth where it is all ruled by only the two of them and make it a reality?

As they go on the journey to create their own world, Anya sees that Sadie is more than an outcast and Sadie sees that Anya is more than just a star--they are each other's world. But with the world that is against their odds, will they be able to show their truth?

In this first debut comes a coming-of-age story about realizing that in order to survive the world, you must choose whether to follow the rules or break them for the sake of doing something right.

READ THE WORLD ONLY WE EXIST ON:

Goodnovel: https://www.goodnovel.com/book_info/31000046871/LGBTQ/The-World-Only-We-Exist
HiNovel: https://enbook.hinovel.com?preference=1&lang=en&book_id=12839&s_platform=web&s_from=writer&s_aid=19386&s_time=1681115385233
Moboreader: https://www.moboreader.com/bookDetail/22228322/LGBT/The-World-Only-We-Exist
Story: https://h5.novelmanga.com/#/bookShare?bookId=96031&xAppInfo=2.6.1/iStory/android
NovelCat: https://novelcath5.novelfox.net/v1/app_share/authorShare/book/131942/0?author_user_id=4425069