well I'm screwed

Damion was waiting outside for me after therapy like usual. He had a smile on his face.
Damion: How did your therapy sessions go today?
Pey: Good.
Damion: So I was thinking.
Pey: Oh no.
He laughed and I giggled.
Damion: Anyways, I was thinking that maybe you and I could go on a date.
Pey: Oh, why? Is there a catch to this?
Damion: I just think it'd be nice.
Pey: Ah.
Damion: Is it a yes or a no to going on a date?
Pey: It's a yes, I would enjoy going on a date with you.
Damion: A lunch date?
Pey: Sure.
I smiled and he smiled back.
During our date he was very sweet, he opened doors for me, he helped me order, and he even paid for our meals. He was very nice and I even learned more things about him. He was dressed up nicely and he was so handsome. When we got home I completely dropped my schedule, I spent all my time with him. After dinner me and him decided to go on a walk. We talked and made jokes like normal. When we got back it was time for me to take a bath and go to bed. He walked me to my room.
Damion: I'm sorry for bringing you home so late.
Pey: Oh, it's alright.
He cupped my face and pulled me in. He was really close.
Damion: May I?
My breath was heavy, this was new.
Pey: You may.
And then he pulled me in, his lips on mine and I melted into the kiss. It was sweet and simple. He was sweet and simple. He pulled out of the kiss and we stared at each other.
Pey: You should go to bed.
Damion: Yeah I probably should.
He giggled and then walked out of the room. I smiled. My first kiss. Then my face dropped. Oh my god... SHIT! FUCK! I'M SCREWED! Oh no! No no no no! It wasn't supposed to go this far! Oh good god.