the wedding

I was now told that in order for me to come with him I had to marry him so that talk wouldn't happen in the family. So I accepted because we both loved each other and I knew we were going to get married anyways. So we got ready for our wedding. We had it with his side of the family around which only consisted of his uncles, aunts, grandma, and his cousins. His father wasn't classified apart of the family because his mother divorced his father. Our friends came and so did some of my family. Cee dresses me up in a beautiful black and white dress. My hair was put up and the veil was black. Cee walked me down the isle and made sure I was prepared to never have any type of freedom again. I was sure I wanted to do this. Damian and I said our vows and then we were married.
After the whole celebration we were brought to a mansion. It wasn't his dads. I looked at him, confused. He looked at me and then the mansion, "Oh! That's our mansion. I had it redesigned. It was mothers but, she's dead now." I looked back at the mansion, "That thing is just for the two of us?!" He laughed a little, "Yeah and for whatever kids we have. Only when you're ready of course!" My smiled, "We're eighteen. There is no way I'm ready to have a kid." He laughed and our driver stopped. We got out of the car and smiled walked into the mansion. We were shown our room, his office, my office, the dining room, the library, and everything we needed to know about the house. The beds were bigger than any that I have ever seen. We decided to settled in for the night and I got my dress off. Well tried. I needed help from Damian. We both settled in. Then we realized we weren't tired. I looked at him, "So what do married people do after weddings?" Damian's face turned a dark red, "Well- ummm-" he cleared his throat to give the hint. It took me awhile but then I understood. My face turned red, "Oh. Oh!" I tried to forget about it and I cleared my throat, "I don't know if we should do that or not but it's all up to you." Damian looked at me, "Are you sure?" "Yes." "Alright."