Final Chapter

My featured article with Glamur was all over the news. Everyone had their own opinions, some formed their theories on what happened. One even had a timeline of how it all went down.

I bared it all in the interview excluding Hadeon's name and the situation at home. I didn't want my mom to be preyed on by the public—that meant omitting how my father played a big part in all of it.

But I knew that the public will figure it out. They managed to connect the dots, all that was left for me to do was confirm or deny it.

There were still negative opinions about what I did. A lot were branding me a cheater, but the amount of love and support of the majority of the public overpowered it that it didn't bother me one single bit.

A lot of people were thirsting over Hades, too. They managed to find his Instagram and they were mourning for their loss. It was funny. Nahalungkat din ang buong pamilya ni Hadeon. They were all amazed by their gene pools.

Out of all them though, Zeno had the most attention. He's a social media personality so he already had a following but new people discovered him through the issue surrounding me.

When the weekends came, Hadeon and I went back to Manila together. I had some business to take care off at the station and... of course, the promised dinner with his family.

We had breakfast at our house, where he met my mother who was elated to meet him. They had a conversation that I wasn't a part of because I had to change clothes.

He dropped me off at the station. He insisted to come, but I didn't want him to wait alone for me. May meeting ako at scheduled na midnight show guesting. People would be feasting on him and I wouldn't be around to fend off unwanted stares. I wouldn't be able to concentrate on work.

Mama Ton and Emma were already waiting for me when I arrived. We went straight to the office. Almost everyone said hi to me as we walked through the halls, including celebrities I worked with. The good thing about having a chaperone is that it makes it hard for people to approach me and they can easily pull me away to cut off a conversation.

The meeting lasted an hour. Kinamusta lang ako sa first week ng lock-in taping at sa current issue. Mama Ton shared how the magazine was received well by the public. Ma'am Faith introduced me to a writer and a producer who was interested in working with me in a project which I'll be directing, just like how the management promised.

We had an early lunch in a restaurant near the building since the taping for the talk show was at two. Meanwhile, Hades sent me a photo of him having lunch with the boys. I was surprised to see Silas among them. He and Orion probably made up. I made a mental note to ask Hadeon about that.

Time went by faster during the taping. This appearance was scheduled by the station. Strike while the iron's hot, they said. I agreed because it wasn't the typical show that will put me in a hot seat.

It was a light interview asking me about the upcoming seties and my love life was only tackled shortly. The host acknowledged that I was blooming and I confirmed that I'm in a happy place. She joked about their hotels and asked if I know someone who can speak French and I speak French, all were vague questions hinting about Hades.

The taping ended on time. Si Emma na lang ang kasama ko sa dressing room habang nagpapalit ng damit. Hades will be picking me up here because we'll be heading straight to their house. Since I was waiting anyway, I decided to retouch my makeup a bit.