Chapter Four

It's actually easy to go out in public as long as the place is high-end and you have black mask and shades for incognito.

Most people will not recognize you, some will hesitate to approach you, and a few will have the nerve to ask but you can easily deny it.

Off ngayon ni Emma kaya hindi ko siya pwedeng mautusan. Wala rin naman akong ibang gagawin kaya ako na lang ang pumunta. I just bought the first Kate Spade wallet that I saw at matapos ay umalis din agad sa mall.

"Saan tayo, Ma'am?" tanong ni Kuya Victor habang kinakabit ang seatbelt.

My eyebrows raised at his question. It was followed by another voice asking me the same question a few days ago.

I pursed my lips. "Pwede sa Mars, Kuya?"

"Sige po, Ma'am. Saan po ba 'yon banda?" seryosyong tanong ni Kuya.

I coughed and burst out laughing. Umiling ako at pinipilit na tumigil sa pagtawa. "Tagaytay spot na lang, Kuya."

"Okay, Ma'am."

Hindi na ako sumagot. It's nearly two hours drive. Lalo na sa traffic ngayon. I just played some music on the car speaker and watched the view outside from the window to ease my boredom.

Goodnight, Kore.

I bit my lip to catch my amused smile. That stranger's voice saying that name would sometimes play in my head.

Despite its relation to my name, Persephone, I've never been called with that nickname. I've always been Kaia or Seph. It sounded pleasant to hear it though. It was unique and new to me.

It's hard to forget someone like him. It's not just because he looks like an actual prince charming, but it's the fact that he goes by the name Hades. It was my first time to encounter someone with his name. I just thought it was a rare and interesting experience.

That's just about it though. I'm engaged. Granted that I don't want it and that I'm practically forced to do it... but still—I'm engaged.

Kung magkita man ulit kami, wala namang mangyayari. I have a fiancé that I can't get rid of and an image to protect. It's useless and a waste of time to think about him.

With that, I let his name and the memory of that night sink into a deep hole and buried it at the back of my head.

My favorite spot is a café and restaurant in Tagaytay with a beautiful overlooking. It's secluded and only a few people go there. The drinks and food are a bit pricey, but it's worth it naman especially with the view.

I wore my glasses for semi-incognito. People are still hesitant to approach me because they're unsure. This is just as effective because I can pretend that I don't see the people who are staring and wondering if they'd approach me. Iyon nga lang hindi ako makakatanggi kapag nagtanong na.

May ilan lang naman na lumapit. Nakiusap ako sa kanila na 'wag munang i-post sa social media na nandito ako. They happily agreed naman.

I just had some hot coffee while staring at the beautiful sky and scenery. It was peaceful and relaxing. Nang makaramdam ng gutom ay nag-order na ako ng dinner. Just a small portion of Broccolini Pasta and water.

Pinakain ko na rin si Kuya Victor pero nahihiya siyang sumabay sa akin kaya mag-isa lang akong naghapunan.

We left Tagaytay past eight. Tamang oras lang ng dating ng mga tao sa party. I'm gonna make this quick. Siguro isang oras o dalawa lang ang itatagal ko. I think that will be enough to satisfy the eyes that will be watching.

The club wasn't packed but there's a large crowd. I know almost everyone. Kahit mga nasa kabilang network. May hindi man ako kilala ay baka mga non-showbiz na plus one ng guests or maybe Asia's personal friends.