Chapter Sixteen

Hades teased my lips with shallow kisses. I was under his spell. When he slowly pulled away, I followed after him like a magnet drawn to another. I felt the curve of his smile as he rewarded me with more kisses.

My hand clung to his nape to make sure that he won't go anywhere this time. Hades wrapped his arms around my waist. He managed to straddle me across him in one swift move. His tongue sought entrance inside my mouth and I willingly allowed him.

One expert move of his tongue and I was instantly addicted. The bastard is a fucking good kisser. I caught his tongue and sucked on it.

Hades abruptly moved away, as if my move startled him. "Damn..."

The sudden interruption reminded me of how much I needed air and snapped me out of my trance.

That was my first real kiss. I've kissed a decent number of guys in front of the camera. This was my first time to kiss someone that's not written on a script or ordered by my father. It was liberating. Kissing him was like kissing freedom and I can't get enough of it.

"You like me back," he concluded.

I bit my lip and warrily opened my eyes. I found him already watching me. He had a big handsome smile on his face.

He turned serious when I didn't say anything. "Don't deny it. You kissed me back."

I did kiss him back. I do like him. I like him more than I should. It's the reason why I always looked forward to his messages, the reason why I got jealous that night at the club, and the reason why I like being with him.

I'm not gonna deny that fact anymore but I won't admit it to him either. Saying it out loud makes this whole thing even more real and it's scary.

I licked my lips. "We can't tell anyone about us."

Bumalik ang malaking ngiti sa mukha niya. "Us."

"I'm serious, Hadeon. Nakakalimutan mo na ba? I have a fiancé and I'm also a public figure."

"Baby, your engagement is fake and who cares about what other people think?"

"I do! You don't know how scary and harsh my industry is. I'm gonna be labeled as a slut or cheater for the rest of my life."

"Just break it off with him," he said it as if it was that easy

"I can't. My father won't allow it. At mas lalong hindi pwedeng malaman ni Papa ang tungkol sa atin. Hades, he he finds out—"

"Fine, baby. I get it. We'll keep it lowkey."

Sumikip ang dibdib ko. Hindi ko sigurado kung dahil sa sinabi niya o hindi pa rin ako mapalagay sa kinahatnan naming dalawa.

Hades smirked. He cupped my cheek and brushed my lips. His eyes were glinting with mischief. "I don't mind being your little secret, as long as I have you."

May humahalukay na naman sa tyan ko. The effect that he has on me is too much. If he only knew how his words and actions affect me... he'll freaking rejoice and be even more arrogant.

Hades softly covered my lips with his again. I instantly submitted to his kiss. No. This wasn't just a kiss. This was his mark.

"You're mine now," he murmured before deepening the kiss. His hands stroked my back. I felt his thumbs caressing the side of my breasts.

Unti-unti na naman akong nalalasing sa halik niya. Bago pa ako tuluyang mawala sa sarili ay ako na ang humiwalay ngayon. Sumunod siya sa akin kagaya ng ginawa ko kanina sa kaniya. I looked away for extra protection. He settled with pressing his lips on my ear.