Chapter Seven

My manager commended me for last night. Good job daw dahil nagkalat ang photos namin ni Gio kagabi dahil sa dinner date.

I drank my coffee before doing my work out. It was around seven when Emma came in my unit. Dala niya ang outfit ko para sa schedule ko ngayong umaga.

Naligo na muna ako at si Emma na ang naghanda ng breakfast ko para sa akin. It's just a simple blueberry oatmeal.

It was at eight o'clock when we reached the headquarters of the first internet media company that I'll be doing an interview with. Ito ang schedule ko sa morning. Lunch time ay deretso na ako sa taping.

Si Jai ang nag-ayos sa akin para sa interview. Sa mga event na ganito na hindi sponsored o hindi pang editorial ang shoot, nagbibitbit talaga ako ng sariling artist.

It's important to have your own makeup artist, otherwise, expect constant changes in your looks. May kakilala akong artista na ayaw sa ibang makeup artist dahil ang sariling makeup artist lang ang may kaya ng gustong nose line niya. There are also artists na nag-aayos ng sarili. I can do my own makeup din naman but it's additional work for me which is exhausting.

My outfit is a simple white tube top and boyfriend jeans. The silver necklace with a circle pendant completed the basic look and also highlighted my collarbones. The outfit heightened my morena skin tone.

Jai opted for a nude earthly look. My almond eyes were enhanced with light brown eyeshadow and a little pinkish shimmer. The brown shadow matched my brown eye.

She just curled my eyelashes and coated it with mascara instead of making me wear thick false lashes to stay true to the natural look.

According to Jai, madali lang akong ayusan dahil simpleng concealer at foundation lang ang kailangan sa akin. Contour and bronzer only sharpens the existing shape of my face.

I have a Roman type of nose that doesn't need to be contoured and a subtle hollowness in my cheek that heightens my cheekbone and jawline. My lips were already fairly plump that a coat of pink lipstick will do.

I was blessed and cursed with a beautiful face, according to many. I was bound to get lucky in that aspect. My father is a good looking man with German blood and my mother was a beauty queen in her prime.

As for my hair, Jai just ironed it with lazy curls it to achieve a beach wavy look.

Nine na nagsimula ang filming. The first video is a question and answer with a twist, the twist is that I'm making an edible cookie dough. They only said what I'll be doing when the camera was rolling, so my reaction was legit.

"I can't remember the last time I ate a cookie dough," I enthusiastically said as I fixed the apron on me.

"Have you made one before?" the staff asked from behind the camera.

"Ah. No." Tumawa ako at umiling. I clapped my hand. "I'm excited to learn dough."

I got zero reactions. Napangiti ako. "That was a joke. Please laugh."

That was effective and they laughed after realizing the punchline. Napailing na lang ako at sinimulan nang basahin ang script na nakasulat nasa malaking papel.

"Hi, I'm Kaia Ziegler and for today I'll be showing you how to make an edible cookie dough," I lively said at the camera.

The questions started as I read each step. It was witty, dahil related sa step ang mga tanong nila. I actually enjoyed the whole process and it only took fifteen minutes.

"Time for a taste test," I playfully said at the camera and got a spoon of the dough. My eyebrows raised. I'm quite surprised that it turned out delicious. I groaned. "Guys, this is actually good and tama lang ang tamis niya."