5-(CREDS TO KAYLEIGH)

Thanks @kayleigh_dinof for the idea!!!
~
Well, Jai (W.) and I are the only ones who can make it to LA. So we're just gonna hang out there.
-
When I came upstairs from watching Season 1 of Vampire Diaries, I thought all boys would be asleep, so I went upstairs quietly, but I heard a voice. Jai's.
I peek my head into the crack of the bathroom door. He's on the phone.
"No babe, I won't be back for a few weeks and I can't just fly out to LA. I'm with my daughter."He whispers...
"You're not gonna break up with me. You've said that many times before."...."My daughters coming back with me....Sorry! It wasn't my choice! She's kinda needy and wants attention a lot, but I'll give you more attention, okay, babe?"
"Okay, I love you, bye."
He gets up and rubs his face, then opens the door, after I have a chance to run to my room.
Oh I am going to get him back. "Kinda needy and wants attention" play through my head over and over. Its time to whip out the puke squad-Perrie and Luke....We're still working on the name...
I sprint to Luke's room and jump on his air mattress.
"Perrie?"He groans.
"You know it. We need to talk asap."
"About what?"
"Jai has a girlfriend and I heard them talking on the phone in the bathroom for THREE MINUTES and she's so snotty! Do you know about her?"
"No! What'd she say to hurt you?"
"Wasn't her...It was Jai"I say. He pushes my hair back."He said that...I was kinda needy and always wanted attention..."I claim.
"First of all, no that's not correct. Second, we'll get him back. We'll think it up tomorrow all day with the boys. Its 2 AM. Please go to bed."He smiles.
"Are you forgetting I sleep next to Jai?"
"Then sleep with me."
"No, you sleep sweat. Im sleepin with James."
"K."
I walk back into my room-Jai is on his phone.
"Why aren't you in bed?"He asks.
"You nah my dad"I reply.
"I am"
"Because I'm not in bed yet."I grab my pillow and blanket Ariana's Nonna made for me. It has a little "PLM-B" in cursive at the bottom. For Perrie Louise Madell-Brooks.
"Where are you going?"
"James's bed."
"Are you mad at me or something?"He asks.
I go up to his face."Lets just say....I know stuff...."I whisper, my minty breath blowing in his face."I would be scared if I were you."I give him a death glare. He looks convinced...."Boo"I say. He jumps.
I snicker and go to James's bed.
"What are you doing?"He asks.
"Dad is being a booty hole."
"Whatever"He scoots over.
I try to make out a plan but nothing comes together all the way, so I finally give up and wait till tomorrow.
~
At 3 AM, I get a text....*shakes head* Why?
I look at my phone and let my eyes dilate.
Jai:Why are you mad? What did I do?
I reply:You know what it is it happened an hour ago.
Jai:Did you?- Come here? I don't like texting at night.
I get up and groan, then drag myself to my room.
"What"I say.
"Did you happen to hear my phone call?"
"You betcha."
"Perrie. I can explai-"
"There's no need to explain. I can see what is going on. Im not that dumb."I start to walk away.
"Perrie, don't-"
I stop, still facing the hallway."I don't like her."I continue walking.
I go on Twitter and see what the fans think about her.
I favorite every tweet that talks crap about her and I end up seeing a picture.
Oh my God! She is soooo fake! Fake boobs, fake butt, 2 inch waist, photoshopped thighs.
She looks like Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc.
I tweet: Kinda weird how the person you thought loved you most, talks crap about you to his fake arse "girlfriend". Whoops.
~~~~~~
Short chapter, but I hope you like it. Thanks to @Kayleigh_dinof for the idea!