23

I wake up and think about what happened last night. Okay.... I fell asleep... I don't know! When did I fall asleep and where?! I was basically sleep walking when I got home and in the bag I packed is probably dog food and a hair dryer cause Lord knows what I was doing last night.
Jack is asleep by my side on his stomach. I get up and go downstairs with Hamlet following behind so he can go outside. I follow him outside and sit by the pool on my phone, scrolling through Vine.
There are actually accounts called "Perrie Edits" mostly Perrie Edwards, but some are for me. I click on the first one and watch all of them, Revining most of them. I follow him.
Hamlet sat by the door, waiting to go in.
"Go ahead"I open the door.
"Perrie?"I hear Dad's voice coming from the kitchen.
"Yea" I walk into the kitchen.
"Hey, did you have a good sleep?"He smiles.
"What happened?"
"You were headed out to Jacks and you said you forgot something... Then you passed out on the couch."
"Mm."I nod. "I'm gonna get ready for my meeting."
I go upstairs and take a quick shower, (I brushed my teeth in the shower) not washing my hair cause I already washed it and it looks good.
I change into faded skinny jeans, a t-shirt, and black converse.
I apply some makeup and run downstairs as I'm letting my hair go curly and poofy, from the product I used the last time I washed my hair. It was like Tori Kelly's but a little longer and less poofy.
I grab a smoothie and drink it on the way there.

I walk up to the semi-tall building that said "Columbia Records" in red above the doors. I walk over to the big desk inside the doors.
"I'm here for the meeting with... William. I'm Perrie."
"Oh, nice to meet you, Perrie. He wants you to go to the sixth floor. Room 12." The lady smiles.
"What's your name?"
"Reilynn.. Please don't tell my boss."She begs.
"Tell your boss what? I just wanted to know your name. You're very sweet."I smile.
"Thank you."She smiles un-confidently.
"No, Reilynn, thank you."
I walk towards the elevator and enter just as someone gets off. I press the close button multiple times so no one would come in with me.
Luckily, I made it to the 6th floor.
I found room 12 and knocked. A tall man opened the door.
"Perrie"He smiles.
"William"I smile back.
"Hi, I'm so glad you're hear. Okay, first I'll let you meet your music producer, then we'll get into the meeting which will be pretty short and then you can sign if you decide to stay!"
"Okay, cool."
"This is Cory, he is your producer."
"Hi, Cory, I'm Perrie."I smile. Cory was pretty tall as well. His skin was a mocha color and his eyes were gray. His hair was in corn rows and they looked really cool cause they were in a pattern.
"Hi, Perrie."He does not have braces. I thought there was a catch... The catch is... I have a boyfriend, whom I love very much. "How old are you?"He asks.
"18."
"Oh, you're pretty young. You must be really good."
I shrug.
"Well, Perrie, follow me and we can get started."
We read over the papers and I signed all of them within 10-15 minutes.
"And we... Are... Done. I think if you can, you should come in at least once or twice every week. You can just call my assistant and let her know."He hands me a card.
"Okay, I will. Thank you so much. I'm so excited."
"I can make your dreams come true, Perrie Brooks. I promise."
"I trust you, William Sean, I promise."
"You're very cool. I like you."
"Thank you. You're pretty chill. I like you."
He chuckles. "See ya later, P."He sits at his desk.
"You bet"I wink and snap as I walk out.
" 'You bet'...Why?"I shake my head.
When I get back home, I scroll through the selfies I took with Will and the one of me signing my papers.
I put them on Instagram:
"Columbia Records"
"That didn't take long."Dad says.
"Yea. Have you guys gone to the gym yet?"
"Nuh"He mumbles.
"Do you guys wanna play 3 on 3 in volleyball?"
"Where?"
"...The gym..."
"Sure."
"Are you stuffed up?"
"Yea."
"Do this. Push the roof of your mouth with your tongue, then push on the bone between your eyes and keep switching for like 20 seconds."
"What's it do?"
"It rocks a bone in your sinuses and it clears the congestion."
"How do you know this?"
I shrug.
"Can you get the mail, please?"
I get up and walk all the way down the drive way, grab the mail and walk all the way back. I'm seriously out of breath. Yeez.
I go through the mail.
"Jai Brooks... Jai Brooks... Luke Brooks... Ronnie Diamond.... Perrie Madell!"
From: Areya Castello
Who dat? Who dat? I-G-G-Y
I open it and read the letter.
"Dear Perrie Louise,
I'm so amazed that I finally found you! You don't remember me. I saw you when you turned 5, then moved to Siesta Key, Florida. My name is Areya. I'm your Aunt... Your mom's half sister. Perrie, I really want to meet you. I am prepared to fly to LA. Here's my phone number: *number* please call me as soon as you get this. If I don't answer, I'll call you back ASAIC.
Love, Aunt Aré"
My mouth drops and I grab my phone, thinking this is a prank.
I dial the number and call it.
"This is Areya."A light female voice says.
"You're my aunt?"I mutter.
"Perrie?"
"Yea..."
"Oh my God. You may not believe me, so I'll send you pictures of me and your family, okay?"
"Okay, yea. Thank you. This is very surreal."

15 minutes later I get 9 images from her.
'My mom is so beautiful' is all I could think of.
"Woah, she is hot!"James says behind me. "Who is that?"
"That was my mom."
"Oh... Well, she was beautiful, just like you. Where'd you get those?"
"My Aunt Areya.. Sent them to me."
"Your what"
"She sent me a letter in the mail and we talked on the phone. Do you want to see her?"
"Sure"He smiles.
I show him the picture of her and my mom at the beach.
"I guess your whole family is hot..."
I chuckle. She also sent me a picture of my dad. I show him.
"Yea... I was correct... Go show your Dad."
"Really? Should I?"
"Of course!"
I get up and run upstairs to his room. He's under the covers on his phone.
"I wanna show you something."