9

(We agreed to get a hotel room until I find a place)
We arrive at the airport where some fans await.
We sign and take pictures while Ronnie and Jacob get our bags and put them in the trucks.
A body guard led us to the trucks where we got in and drove to the house.
The first thing I did was run past the girlfriend and hug Keelan who got much bigger.
He remembers me!
"How are you doing that?"Chelsey asks.
"Hugging a dog?"I ask confused.
"No, making him....well....move..."
"What do you mean?"
"Keelan never acts up like that. He's always in his bed, eating, or sniffing Hamlets butt."
"Really?"
Everyone nods.
"Jai!!! Hey, baby!! I'm so happy you're back. And....I haven't seen that little rat anywhere...You left her in NYC?!?!"Jessica comes into view. Everyone looks at me then her. I smile and lean back on my palms.
"Hey, Jessica."I say.
She gives me a dirty look.
"Wow, your heels are so tall, your heads touching the ceiling."I tilt my head.
"Perrie, knock it off."Jai says angrily.
I get up and clap my hands, locking them together.
"Anyway....Im Perrie."I look at Chelsey, Kiana, and Lucy. They smile."Kiana, Lucy, Chelsey."I point them out. They nod.
"I'll drive you to your hotel."James says.
"Nice meeting you beautiful ladies....and Jessica."
"Chill out!"She pushes my shoulders.
"PERRIE STOP"Jai screams. I just smile and follow James out the door.
"I love you, Dad."I point at him. He shakes his head.
LUKES POV
I love Perrie.
I silently laugh at the previous situation.
Daniels face turns red from holding in laughter.
Jai slams his bag down angrily and grabs Jessica's hand, pulling her upstairs.
Then we all laugh.
"I have known Perrie for 3 minutes and I love her."Kiana says
"Agreed"Chelsey laughs so does Lucy.
"Okay, okay, if Jessica and Perrie got in a fight who would win?"I ask.
"Perrie"Everyone says in sync.
"Let's go, she probably wants more company."Beau says.
We pile into a truck and drive to Perrie's hotel which was the JW Marriot downtown. You could cross the street to get to the beach. She was staying on one of the top floors. That's all I know.
We park in the parking lot and enter, finding the elevators.
"19"Beau says.
....We laugh on the way up and through the hallways.
"Room 647"
We knock on the door.
James opens it and smiles.
We enter the big hotel room and hear drawers slamming in another room. A bedroom which was color themed white and light gold. One wall was replaced with a whole window that viewed the blue ocean water.
"Nice place"I say.
"Well, you're paying for half of it so...Thanks."
"Perrie, you killed it back at the house!"Beau says.
"Thanks..."I say.
"What's up?"Beau asks in concern.
I lay on my back.
"Dad hates me....Its just the comebacks keep spilling out."I chuckle.
"Jai doesn't hate you. He hates the situation. Just keep fighting."
"Yea, but when they actually break up....I'll feel guilty. And what's in it for me?"
"What's in it for you??? You wouldn't have to gain attention from your dad by hating someone, Jessica will be gone and that's good for all of us..., and the fans will be happier."
"So....Im doing this for everyone besides me?"
"Of course not. You want this more than anyone else."
"Okay. As long as everyone is happy."
I finish packing while Beau orders pizza.
Chelsey, Kiana, Lucy, and I bond while we wait.
"What do you think Jai and Jessica are gonna eat?"Luke asks.
"Each other"Beau replies. Daniel laughs uncontrollably (his laugh is so cute omg hahaha).
-
Everyone leaves at 9:00 PM and I'm on my own in the quiet hotel room.
I think about what may happen tomorrow and all the worst scenarios while I'm in the shower. Then I start singing Why Try, then Adore, then Tattooed Heart.
I get out and wrap a towel around my body, brushing out my hair and letting it fall.
I dry off and put VS pj shorts on with a Dirty Pig muscle tank and put my hair in a messy bun after some of it dried.
I make coffee and open my laptop, looking for jobs that I might actually enjoy.
Sink installer....
Book collector wtf
I scroll through all these stupid a options then ex out and go to LA news.
"Man is shot in gas station"
"Gas prices lowering?"
"Media attacks LA Lakers"
Then, my career was planned.
"Southern California opens a marine animal sanctuary"
I click on it.
"50 acres of ocean water is now holding a new Marine Animal Sanctuary called 'Ocean Planet'. The owners of Ocean Planet are trying to over power Sea World, Orlando, Florida by training only disabled dolphins and seals. The Dolphins and seals have 50 acres of ocean water to roam when they're not showing for the audience.
'Baby Dolphins and seals are not separated from their mothers at any time. After 6 years, the mothers and babies are replaced to where they are from for the rest of their lives, then a new family is brought in.' The owner, Sandy Ostell says in an interview. Ocean Planet is in deep need of trainers for the animals! So hurry and apply before the spots are taken."
A website and a phone number are listed below.
I call the number....
-
They start training on Monday. So that's in 4 days. I mark all my calendars. The training starts with working out, picking which dolphin you wanna train, then learning techniques. Weekdays from 9:30 AM to 4 PM.
Coolio.
I research dolphin training, cause I signed up for training a dolphin. I look on YouTube, then go to bed watching Blackfish on Netflix, which was about an Orca.