10

I wake up and brush my teeth after checking the time- 8:47.
I go to lobby and get waffles, bacon, eggs, and fruit salad, then bring it back up to my room and eat it while I figure out what I'll wear.
I put on a lavender and white onesie that were shorts instead of long pants. It had cat ears on the hood.
I put on unlaced vans, grab my phone, and leave.
I hope Jessica and Jai are still asleep when I get there.
Lucky enough, they are.
Kiana, Luke, and James sat in the living room, watching Catfish.
"Hey"They smile.
"Hey"I smile back and sit next to James.
"How was the hotel?"Luke asks.
"Great! Hey guess what?!?"I remember what I applied for and sit up on my knees.
"What?!"
"I found a job....maybe. I applied and got in and training starts Monday....Im gonna be a dolphin trainer. At Ocean Planet."
"REALLY?!?! That's so awesome!!"
"What's so awesome?"Jai yawns.
"Perrie's gonna be a dolphin trainer."Luke says.
"My sister was a dolphin trainer...She broke her neck riding one."Jessica says.
I smile, low-key hoping the same would happen to her.
Jai goes to the kitchen.
"Want something?"He looks at me.
I shake my head.
"C'mon, Perrie. Don't let them get out of this."Luke whispers.
"Not yet. I have to set her up, make her hurt my feelings, and throw in a little cry. She gon."I wink quickly.
"Genius"He smiles.
"Dad, can I get more dogs?"I ask as Keelan jumps on the couch and lays across my lap.
"When you get your own house and money, knock yourself out."
Jessica doesn't have her own house or money...
"What are we doing today?"I ask.
"Nothing"Luke replies.
Boring conversations be like ^
"Jess!"Jai yells.
"What?"
"Make me pancakes!"
"No."
Just for brownie points, I get up and get the ingredients to make the pancakes. I mix the ingredients together and put them on the pan.
I make 5 pancakes and stack them, then pour syrup on the top and put mango slices around the bottom and on the top.
I give him the plate. He puts the plate on the stand next to him and pulls me down onto his lap.
"You're awesome"He says in my skin.
"Yea...I know."I say bluntly.
He kisses my cheek and lets me go.
"I'm going to the beach."I say."Do you girls wanna come?"I ask Kiana, Lucy, and Chelsey. They nod and get changed.
"We'll pick you up."Kiana says.
"Okay"
I get in my car and drive to my hotel where I slip on a lavender, blue, and coral Triangl bikini.
Kiana texts me that she's here.
I grab a towel, my black ball cap, and my phone and meet them in the parking lot.
The beach was literally 7 feet away so we parked the car there and walked to the beach.
We spread out our towels and lay on them. The sun is coating my body in heat but will soon lead to a light tan.
We got strawberry smoothies, then continued sleeping in the sun.
We did get in the water and saw a dolphin a few feet away from us.
"Kiana, take a picture of me kissing it if I can get it over here."I say. She gets her camera ready.
The dolphin slowly swims closer and is soon right next to us.
Everyone watches us.
The dolphin raises its head, and I take my opportunity to bend down, cup its head, and kiss its mouth.
It goes back under and rubs slightly against my leg, then swims away.
"OH MY GOD. That just happened."I say with my mouth open.
The girls laugh.
"I'll send you the picture now."Kiana says.
"That was like kissing my crush."I laugh.
"You have a crush?"Chelsey asks.
"On a big fish that lives underwater, yes."I smile.
"We gotta take a picture."Lucy says.
We get out of the water and ask a girl about my age to take our picture.
I put my ball cap on backwards and wrap my arm around Chels and Kiana's lower backs.
She gives my phone back and we thank her and scroll through the pictures.
I edit the picture and post it on Instagram and twitter.
We chill for 45 more minutes, then walk back to the hotel where we make quesadillas and laugh....hard.
Then they leave around 4, after watching 2 movies.
When they leave, I watch OITNB on Netflix, then fall asleep and wake up at 7:54, wondering if it was the morning or night.
I make orange chicken and rice and eat it for dinner, then I take a shower, and change into black Soffe shorts and a t-shirt, then French braid my hair on both sides of my head.
I open the door to go down to the lobby when I bump into...someone or something.
"I'm so sorry. My apologies."I turn to see a tall, dark haired boy looking down at me in worry.
"No worries. No harm done. You good?"I ask.
"Yea....So you're my neighbor?"He asks.
"Yep. I'm Perrie."I smile.
"Jack"His smile was amazing.
"I'll see you around."I smile.
"Yea"He whispers and nods.
I walk to the elevator and into the lobby. I ask for another key to my room for Luke.
I go back upstairs and go to bed and fall asleep at 1 AM.