14

7 days later my I Have Nothing cover got 4+ million views!
Expensive got 33 thousand, the mashup got 30 thousand, and Anyway only got 19 thousand.
-
I've been in the studio quite a bit I first went in. Singing Ariana Grande, Alicia Keys, and TORI KELLY who now follows me on Twitter after I tweeted her saying "Tori! I love your music SO MUCH!!! I hope I meet you soon! #BuyUnbreakableSmileOnITunes"
My fav cover I've done is Too Close by Ariana (but srsly it's a good song).
I usually go to the studio 10 hours a week on average. Until I start making my own songs. I've actually been writing lyrics about how I feel.
If I'm stuck, I ask Kiana or Lucy...sometimes Luke.
'Why do people think I'm gay?' Idk Luke.
-
8:15 PM
Anyway... Jai, Beau, Chelsey, and I are going to a party we were invited to. Jessica has to be a prostitute tonight so she can't make it. The party is at 9 and I believe it's a birthday party for Lauren Jauregui and Andrea Russet.
So I start with my hair- I just throw it in a high messy pony.
Makeup- foundation, powder, bronzer, eyebrow fill-in, eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, red lipstick
Outfit- leather, black, high waisted shorts, black crop top, red and black flannel, black knee-high socks, black pumps and a black choker.
When I'm done, I knock on Jack's door and he is quick to open.
He looks me up and down.
"WOO!"He yells. I laugh. "Yeeeeaa!! Everyone look at this!!"
"No no no no"I laugh and pull his hand. The door shuts behind him and we leave to the house to get the boys.
When I see Dad, he looks up and down.
"Woah"He steps back. Then snaps back. "Jack, can you get pictures of us?"He gives Jack his phone and stands next to me. I'm almost taller than him.
"Basic"I say. He looks at me in confusion. "We need to do something else. This don't cut it....Here...."I lay my head on his shoulder and put my arm around his neck as I get out my phone. "Okay, Jack you can take them."
Everyone is confused as to why I am having Jack take pictures of me and Dad while we take selfies.
Then, I make Dad take pictures of me and Jack, then me and Beau, then me and Chels, then me, myself and I.
"You're literally the only thing in my camera roll."Dad says.
"Same"Jack agrees.
"I guess you were right when you said I was whiny and needed attention a lot...."I smile. "Let's go"
-
When we arrive, there are quite a few cameras since the party was in a club.
I instantly see Zendaya.
I go up to her and introduce myself.
"Hi, I'm Perrie....You're Zendaya."
"Yea! I've heard about you! I've been wanting to meet you."She smiles.
"You're a Goddess. Ive always wanted to meet you. We should hang more."She nods."I'll see you around."
"Yea, hopefully."She smiles as I walk away.
As I'm walking away, I hear a voice call my name. I look to where I hear the sound and see JAI!!!
"Oh my God."I mumble.
He races up to me and hugs me, picking me up inches off the ground.
"Jai, I've missed you so much. You're....here....you're standing....in front of me."I'm speechless."Holy shit"I hug him again, tighter.
"I've missed you and the squad like CRAZY"
"I know! We need to get Taylor, Cam, and Andrea here. Right now."
"Taylor's in Indiana, but Cam's here."
"We're going to see him tonight after the party. We'll catch Andrea and Taylor soon. We can all meet somewhere.....Who are you here with?"I ask.
"No one"
"Then hang out with us."I pull his hand over to where Dad and Beau are seated at the bar. "Dad! Look who I found!"
"Hey, dude. Are you living in LA now?"
"Pretty much. Till August. How've you been? How's the fam?"
"We're well."
"Good, good. Hey, Beau."
"Hey"He smiles.
"Let's meet Jack"I say. Jack is with Johnson and the Dolan twins.
"Jack, this is Jai. We're best friends since I was a sophomore."
"Hola, Jai."Hey shake hands. Then it's awkward.
"Okay....Lets get pictures."I take him back over to Dad and Beau.
"Can you take pictures of us?"I ask, handing Dad my phone.
The flash goes off and I get my phone back.
I get a chance to take pictures with the 5H girls, Andrea Russet, Dolan's, AlliCattt, Rickey Thompson, Rickey Dillon, Tyler Oakley, Maggie Lindemann, and Bethany Mota.
-
12 AM
I'm quite happy to get out of the clothes, shower, and change into Soffe shorts and a t-shirt.
I watched Criminal Minds cause THAT IS MY SHOW. (no srsly it is. Comment if u love it too- Derek Morgan is...yes.)
I watch that till 1, then realize I'm extremely hungry.
I text Dad.
Me: Hey, wanna get MaccASS?
Me: Maccas*
Dad: Can Jess come.
Dad: idek why I asked....
Me: Idc. I just want food in my belly.
Dad: K. Be there in a min.
I slip on Uggs and go down to the lobby where I lay on the marble bench in front of the fire place, occasionally looking outside.
Finally, he's here. I walk out and get in the truck.
"We were just about to go to sleep."Dad says. I don't reply and pretend I didn't hear him and call Jai.
"Are you at Cam's?"I ask when he answers.
"I did visit him. He said he'll be in LA till December, then he'll be on tour."
"Awesome. We just need Andrea and Taylor! Last time we tried this, nothing happened....Lets hope that doesn't happen again."
"I'll try to get Taylor to sell one of his cars and fly to LA."He chuckles.
"I don't even know what Andrea's doin. I'll call her tomorrow."
"See ya, bean"
"Bye, Waetford."
"What do you want?"Dad asks.
"Number 4 with no tomato -meal- with a sweet tea. Duh."
We get our food and I start eating Jessica's fries, then once I see that she's running out quite a bit, I eat some of Dad's.
~~~~~~~
I don't even know. I think I was high when I wrote this chapter. Why do I have 1070 words and only one event. DF?
Sorry for the shiet chap.