Chapter 27 (last chapter)

okay. I hate boys. I was dating this boy for a month and he just wasn't making me happy so I broke it off and 4 days later he has a new girlfriend. He's trying to make me jel. He's a dirt bag. Anyway. Instagram- Queenblaire
Snapchat- Be-laire
•I'm active on both•
Narrator Note:
He got me a promise ring for Christmas, then got me 2 plane tickets to Hawaii for Valentine's Day... So, flash forward to 1 month in advance. I'm soon leaving for Hawaii. We've also recently moved into a condo. We would've gotten a real house but we both have jobs that keep us away from home.
----
"You ready, babe?" Jack asks. He wore a black t-shirt, grey Nike joggers, and black and white Roshe's. I look him up and down as I grab my leather backpack.
"Yea... Yea I'm ready.." I smile.
"You look beautiful." He smiles and kisses my cheek. I was just wearing black leggings, a tie-dye t-shirt, and Air Max's though. But I thought he looked hot.
"Thank you" I smile back.
He grabs my hand after picking up my bag. We go down the elevator of our condo and walk towards our car. He puts all the luggage in the back while I get in the passenger seat.
I text dad, he's probably awake it's only 4 AM haha.
Me: Off to the airport. I'll get souvenirs. Love you
Dad: Ah. Yes! Love you too.
Jack puts the truck in reverse and puts one hand on my thigh.
*time lapse*
-airport security
-Starbucks
-sitting for 45 minutes with my head on his shoulder with my hood up
-getting on the plane
-getting to Hawaii
We finally land. I'm starving. I'm thirsty. I'm tired. What a great time to be alive.
We gather our bags then catch a taxi to our condo. Jack tips the driver and we get our things out of the back.
When we enter the condo, it's an immediate fume of coconut, salt water, sunscreen, and lush plants.
"How may I help you?" The lady at the desk interrupts our awe.
Jack gets our key while I walk around. I jump when he puts his hand on my waist.
"Sorry" He chuckles.
I laugh. We go up to our room and flop onto the California King bed. I take off my hoodie and shoes after him. He lays on my side kissing my face.
It's only 8 AM here. So we have to wait to sleep.
"Come on, baby, let's scope." I say.
He moans in reply but gets up. I change into Nike running shorts and put my shoes back on. We go back down to the lobby and exit the condo. When we step onto the main street, which is filled with bright colors, happy people, and delicious fumes. Jack grabs my hand, pulling me closer, then pecks my temple. He's so cute.
"If you see something you want, let me know. You can get anything you want, baby girl." He says. Pretty suspicious but I'm not gonna complain. I look at him.
"What?" He shrugs. I just smile and shake my head.
"I think we should get some groceries, then go back to the condo and take a nap." I suggest
"Sounds good"
I pull up the nearest grocery store on google maps and we hop on the bus.
We got only a few things because we'll probably eat out most of the time. But we got water and snacks. Then, we caught the bus back to the condo and we took a 5 hour nap. He woke me up with neck kisses and snuggles. Now, it's 2 PM and I'm starving.
"Food food food," I say.
"Okay okay okay," he laughs.
I just put on a neon pink Triangl bikini and put beach shorts and a tank top over it. I slipped on some sandals and sunglasses, grabbed my purse, and headed out. We ate at a seafood place on the beach. After we ate we decided to chill out on the beach, cause why not? Well, I laid in the sun and Jack searched for cool shells to give me. About 15 minutes after not hearing or seeing him, I sit up to look for him. Nowhere. I begin to panic because his phone is sitting right next to me. There were a few other people on the beach so obviously he didn't get attacked or anything. I scope the whole area and his head pops up from the water. HE WAS ALMOST A MILE OUT!!!
"JACK" I yell.
"WHAT?"
"GET BACK HERE" I'm now standing at the shoreline. He begins swimming this way.
When he's standing in front of me, I look at what he held in his hands.
"What's wrong, babe?"
"I don't want you out there that far" I reply.
"Sorry. I was getting you gifts." He smiles innocently, showing what he had picked up. A large conch shell, a piece of coral, some clam shells, and A LITERAL BABY STARFISH GUYS. A literal baby starfish. I'm done. Marry me now. I'll propose to you.
My jaw drops with a smile as I pick up the starfish. I hug him.
"Thank you" I kiss him.
"No problem," he smiles.
*after the beach - 6 PM*
We're now going to the beach shops. Just to look around.
"Again, see anything you want, I'll buy it"
"What's up with you recently?" I ask
"What do you mean?"
"Suddenly you're treating me like I'm the queen of the world."
"I'm just spoiling you a bit, babe. That's all. Can I not do that?"
"You can do that" I smile.
"Mhm" He smiles and kisses my head.
Soon after, we pass some... Interesting... People, which makes us look at each other and laugh. We kept making jokes. There were many people who did not fail to amaze me....
Around 9, we went back to the condo because Jack wanted to eat, then go on a walk on the beach when it got dark.
So we ate at a Hawaiian Cuisine restaurant which was super good, then we started down the beach to our condo.
We had some nice, deep talks. We stopped to look at the moon, which lit up the black water.
Soon enough, we were standing face to face.
"Perrie... You make me very happy. I can't see myself being happy without you. You're the most beautiful girl, inside and out, in the universe. And I'm lucky enough to call you my girlfriend. I'm not sure how I've gotten so lucky, but I would love to carry on life with you by my side." He pulls his hand out of his pocket and kneels to one knee, "will you marry me?"
I stand with my hand over my mouth, not sure if I want to cry or jump up and down.
"Yes. I'll marry you. I'll marry you." I stutter. He smiles and removes my promise ring, replacing it with the diamond ring.
He kisses my hand, then my lips. I jump, wrapping my legs around his waist. I grab his face and kiss him slowly. He throws the promise ring into the water.
"I love you" He says softly.
"I love you too"