6

Plan is off.
Instead, we all talked about it. She was beautiful....on the outside....She took pictures half way nude, just covering her nipples.
"Are you serious?"I ask."Is this a joke?" He puts his phone away.
"No...."He replies.
"You obviously only like her for her looks."Luke and James agree.
"That's not true. Wait till you meet her. Give her a chance."He begs.
"Okay, but just know....If I don't like her and I find out she's stressing you, I can easily make her disappear."I warn and leave the house to get lunch.
JAIS POV
I'm such a bad father. Perrie is right. I only like her because her butt and boobs and she's up to pleasure me anytime.
"Hate to break it to ya, bro, but Perrie told me what happened yesterday and I think Perrie's right. Just get rid of her and it'll be easier on all of us. Jai, you will find someone to marry. There are a million girls that would treat you right. No doubt. That's 100% correct. You'll find someone. I promise."Luke says."And the fans hate her too."
"But I love her. We'll figure something out when we get back home."
"She also doesn't pay us for using water or food."Luke doesn't pay attention to what I just said. I shake my head and go in Perrie's room.
Pacing back and forth, I realize pictures of her and I. A small board was filled of pictures of just me and her together. I feel guilty. Everyone's right, but I don't want to be embarrassed. I take a picture from the board which was a selfie she took with me.
I slip it in my back pocket and go back downstairs, still thinking about a way I can get out of this situation.
Soon, Perrie arrives with 2 boxes of pizza and a small box on top. She slams the door shut and sets the pizza on the counter.
PERRIE'S POV
I grab a slice of pizza and a breadstick and eat them. There was silence at the table.
"Does everyone hate me?"Jai asks.
"Yep"I reply.
"No we don't, Perrie, we're leading him in the right direction. He'll get there."Beau says. That's the smartest thing he's ever said.
"Yea, Per, why are you so negative all the sudden. Like when we got here, you weren't that happy either."
I sigh."Dance...school.....EVERYTHING stresses me out and I just want to go back to LA and stay there forever without having to learn more and dance. I just want to take a break! The thought of everything just makes me wanna kill myself!!!!"I spill angrily. Jai wraps his left arm around my stomach, and his right hand holds my forehead. He kisses my head.
"You're depressed, baby."He whispers."Something more. You shouldn't be this mad.....You're stressed AND depressed. You should probably stay away from dance for awhile."
"Can I just quit school? I know everything about dance, and I kinda wanna continue singing. Or I might wanna try modeling. Maybe I can be a Viner."
"I don't know, what if you regret it?"
"What's to regret?"I ask.
"Fine. But you have to pay to live at home. You're almost 19."
"HA! I ain't got no money....Im just kidding. I'll get an apartment. Im getting a paycheck this Friday. If it's $200 like usual, I'll have...$4,800. Then $3,000 in savings.
"Okay, Bill Gates. Chill out. Maybe Kiana will let you live with her if you pay."Jai says.
"Why can't I just pay you guys?"I ask.
"Um....Your rooms been taken."
"For what?"
"We usually um use that room for...."Beau scratches his head. Oh cool, they're using my room for sex. Awesome!
"Never mind."I say."I'll ask one of my friends."
"Yea...."
"Do you guys wash the bedding?"
"Sometimes."
"That's disgusting."I mumble.
-7 PM-
Jai is taking a shower now.
I quietly opened the bathroom door and took his phone.
I quietly shut the door and ran down the stairs and stood on the patio.
I know Jai's password: 1228 -my birthday.
I went to 'Phone' and scrolled through his recents. I saw "Jessi *heart eye emoji* *heart*"
I tapped it and it rang.
"Hey, baby!"She says.
"Hi...."I say.
"Who the hell is this?"She asks.
"I'm Jai's daughter, Perrie."
"Why are you calling me?"
I roll my eyes and mock her silently.
"I just wanted to say that you're beautiful. And I hope you and Jai last."I say with a fake smile on my face.
"I know I'm beautiful. But thank you....And we will. I guarantee it."
"Mm yea....sure would be a shame if something were to happen between the both of you."I look at my nails.
"Listen here, Fruit Bat, you won't split us up. I would pay you $1 million dollars to see you succeed.
"Oh, Jessi....The thing is....Im 99.9% positive I've already covered that...A check would be nice."
"This isn't over."She says.
"Oh no! We're just getting started."I hang up and turn, seeing Jai in the door frame. I freeze. He's shirtless with sweatpants on.
"What the hell are you doing?"He says angrily.
"I was....calling the...exterminator....There was a skunk...I-I got it away...."I say.
"You know all I have to do is check recent calls. Or ask...Jessi."
"Jessi! Who's that? Doesn't ring a bell."
He swirls his tongue around the inside of his mouth. "The one you just called."
"Wow! I didn't know his name was Jessi. He didn't sound like a Jes-"
"What'd you tell her?"
"Okay...It was Jessi...She's actually really sweet. I think we could be friends!"I fake smile.
"Really? Thats amazing! I'm so happy you two are-"
"Yea, I was just kidding. She's a conceited hoe."
He rolls his eyes.
I wrap my arms around his torso and look up at him.
"Daddy, she called me a fruit bat."I frown.
"Not workin, honey."
"Fine."I pull away. "But seriously she did call me a Fruit Bat."
"What'd you call her?"
"I didn't. I thought you would be angry if I did call her something."I smile innocently.