8

Even though Jack G was in magcon, I think Perrie is gonna date him. Pretend Nash and Jack aren't very fond of each other and pretend Jack was never in magcon.
~~~
4 days later, Jai and I still aren't agreeing, so I'm gonna have to wait until I meet Jessica.
~Night we leave~
I have everything packed. Now, I have to go to dance class and tell everyone I might be moving.
I put on Uggs and get in my car, thinking of what I'm gonna say to everyone.
I arrive at the dance studio and climb a flight of stairs, entering the large studio.
"Hey, Perrie."Everyone smiles. I just wave and give a false smile.
"Stacey, can I talk to you for a minute?"I ask my dance instructor.
"Of course, what's up?"She asks.
"I might be moving back to LA with my....family."I spill.
"What?! When!"
"Tonight."
She stays silent and thinks about it.
"Promise us you'll visit."
"I will."
"I'll have everyone sit down so you can tell them."She frowns and gathers everyone and they sit.
"Perrie has some news."Everyone looks at me.
"There's no easy way to say this so...I may be moving back to LA. Or I might just stay there for a while....But I'll miss you guys because you're like my family. I promise I'll visit and I won't stop doing ballet or modern or jazz or hip hop."
"We'll miss you Perrie."S.J. gets up and hugs me.
Then everyone does the same.
We all take a picture together, and we gather in our huddle.
"On 3"Jacob puts his hand in the middle. We all do the same.
"1, 2, 3"Then we all make a fist that turns to a gun shape with our hands.
"Love you guys. I'll be back."I say as I walk out the door and down the stairs.
I drive home and put my suitcases in the truck that I will share with Jai and James.
Then I go back inside where an 11 o' clock dinner is made- burritos.
We eat then chill until 11:45 rolls around, then we pile into the trucks.
(Bluntly) We sat at the airport for like an hour which felt like 5 days.
When our flight number is finally called, we're the first to enter. -First class. I sit next to Luke cause he's cool....jk he has M&Ms and jelly beans.
"Still hate your dad?"He whispers.
"I don't hate him I'm just frustrated with him for not letting us help him."
"You guys aren't very good whisperers."Jai puts his head between our seats. "And you're not helping me. You're making everything worse than it should be."
"Well if I would've known you were behind us, I would've whispered louder. And you're lying. YOURE making it harder than it should be. Im just being mean about it."I smirk.
"True. Just let me show you she's not as bad as she sounds."
"And if she is...."
"If she bothers you....I'll break up with her."
"I just don't want you getting hurt again....I love you."
"Thanks for having my back, Per, but don't worry. She's good."
I nod as the flight attendant tells us to buckle our seat belts.
I plug in my head phones and put one in my ear and play If I Have To by Avery Wilson and look out my window.
A tear falls from my eye.
"Bye bye, New York."I say.
Luke puts his hand on the back of my neck and kisses my head.
Jai clutches my arm lightly and kisses my shoulder.
Stop kissing me.
-/---/-/---/-
Short chappie.