I

I open my eyes in a flash.

"Where am i...?" I groan, placing a hand against the side of my head as if it would soothe my pounding headache.

I take a sharp breath in, eyes hurting from the light shining through, and turn my head to the side to take in my surroundings.

...Wait is this heaven? And are those pictures of Kang Minu? I rub my eyes and look at them again. No yeah, those are definitely pictures of Kang Minu.

But why???

Why exactly are there pictures of kang minu in heaven...?? And since when was heaven a room...?

I jerk my body up, still staying in the bed. Bed?? Why was I in a bed? The last thing i remember is...- nevermind that-

"Y/n!! Wake up you're going to be late-" A lady bursts into the room before pausing, "Oh...you're already awake. Perfect! You've been getting more independent these days heh? Well I'll leave you to get ready." She had a proud look on her face while exiting the room.

"Who...the fuck...?" I mumble out loud. Who is that woman and why was she acting like my mother?

I slide my legs out of the bed and step out but stumble into the vanity in front, due to my pounding headache. While grasping onto the vanity I see a glimpse of myself in the mirror! It makes me jump back in shock.

I see a face alright...but not my face??? It doesn't even look like my face and it's so much prettier. My hands find their way to...my...face and they feel around every inch and curve to see if it was all real.

I can't exactly say it's real but it's definitely not fake...

What the hell...? Then the gears in my head click. The Kang Minu pictures, a different face, that weird lady...DID I REINCARNATE AS A SIDE CHARACTER IN MY FAVOURITE WEBTOON?!?

I slowly paced back and forth while muttering, "This is the stuff that only happens in webtoons..And why did I have to reincarnate into a girl—who has the same name as me—who's obsessed with stupid Minu?"

"Calm down, Y/n. Maybe you're overreacting! Maybe it was halloween yesterday and you forgot to take off your costume!" It was not Halloween yesterday.

So many questions left unanswered but I didn't have time to figure them out yet, "Y/N WHY ARE YOU TAKING SO LONG YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" The lady (my new mom?) yelled from another room.

Holy shit. School. I look around my room to see a uniform perfectly laid on top of a chair. Hopefully this is the right uniform. Or...maybe I could stay home...

I walk over to the bedroom door and open it slightly.

"C-can I stay home...?" I unintentionally stutter from nervousness and uncertainty of who this person really is.

"Stau home? STAY HOME? HAH! You better raise your grades before you even think about staying home!" She scolds. Okay...there goes that plan...

I guess I'll have to go to school for now. Sigh...

I look back to where the uniform is. Having no choice now, I go to pick it up, ready to put it on.

I hold it against the light shining through the window. Yup this is definitely the right uniform. At least there's that.

I throw it on and fix my hair as much as I could until it didn't look like a rats nest anymore and instead looked like a beautiful rats nest.

I run out of the room that I was in which lead to, what I assume to be, the family room/kitchen. I saw a backpack on the floor, assuming it's mine, and slung it over my shoulder, while I was putting on the only shoes that seemed to fit my feet, as if I was cinderella.