II

When you entered the caf, a group of girls waved you over. So you complied, not wanting to start any more drama.

"Hey y/nnn!" A brunette with a ponytail said.

"Hi!" You greeted her politely while sitting down.

"You're not gonna get any food?" Another brunette, sitting in front of you, asked.

"Oh...nah I'm not hungry." You responded.

"Really?? You're not even gonna get any chocolate milk for Minu?" The blonde one beside you asked surprised.

'Fuck I forgot that the other y/n was obsessed with Kang Minu. What did she even see in him? Okay well he's good looking but that personality takes the good looks away.' You thought to yourself.

"Oh...yeah i forgot my wallet at home...unfortunately." You respond hoping they'll leave it at that. And they did. The conversation shifted over to the topic of K-pop idols.

While the other girls were talking, you were looking around the cafeteria trying to familiarize yourself with it until your eyes met the same eyes from earlier. THE dohwa was staring at you?! However, this time you were the one to scrunch your face up in confusion and turn away in annoyance.

'HA that's what you get you hot jerk!' You think to yourself, 'I still love you though, dohwa. I just thought u needed a little humbling!'

'Wait that reminds me, I wanna see how many hearts I have as kim y/n,' you ponder. 'I need to get my hands on that jellypop phone. But first....i need to apologize to su-ae. like right now.'

You abruptly stand up from your seat making the group of girls all look at you.
"Sorry guys, I remembered I left something in class that I need to go get." You leave before getting any response.

'su-ae...where can i find shim su-ae? I think at this time she would probably be...-' your thoughts get cut off by the bell.

——

"who says you don't do p.e when it rains, you brats?!" your phys. ed. teacher yelled, "everyone who doesn't change their clothes will be failed!"

"whattt you didn't do that last time!" some voice from behind you called out.

"shut up punk. give me your name and number."

"ugh i'm gonna fail p.e..." another voice muttered.

"who said that?? come here!" your p.e teacher was really fed up, it was laughable.

you went back to the change rooms and changed into the p.e uniform that you conveniently found in your bag.

——

"we're going to play dodgeball today so please find your partner." the teacher called out in the background.

the number written on the paper you got was 5. you kept on double checking to see if it was right or not because the other person with a 5 was none other than...kang minu.

"okay y/n let's win this!" he held both of his hands up for a high five and you couldn't just leave him hanging, so you put on a fake smile and high fived him back. however, you caught su-ae looking at you and minu from the corner of your eye, and you felt terrible.
'she really deserves so much better.'

"OKAY GUYS LETS START!" the teacher blew his whistle.

"here, y/n, put your arms around my arm. i'll protect you." minu did as he said.

you let out a scoff. "thanks for your offer but-"

"HEY HURRY UP AND KILL SHIM SU-AE!" minu cut you off, "JUST THROW IT HARD! LEGS! GO FOR THE LEGS!"