XVIII

a/n: i'm back!! sorry i was busy trying to make an academic comeback (it didn't work)!!!

you and su-ae close your apartment doors at the same time. everything was going pretty normal so far although it's still too early to know.

"su-ae wearing makeup?!" you ask, surprised.

she nervously giggles before fixing her bangs. "does it look bad?"

"bad? are you kidding me? you look good with makeup! and no makeup too." you compliment her. "so what's the special occasion?"

"does there have to be special occasion?" she pouts slightly.

you just stare at her with a knowing look as you two get in the elevator.

"okay...i'm trying to seduce someone." she finally lets out.

"hmm eunhyuk?" you ask with a smirk.

"how'd you know??"

"oh c'mon you two are so obvious."

she stays silent at your answer. probably thinking about what you just said. and suddenly the thought of your new jelly pop appears in your mind. you've already decided that it'd be best to ask su-ae about it.

the elevator dings, signaling that you've reached the bottom floor.

"hey su-ae...you know how you have a-...?" you stop yourself mid sentence realizing that the ceo of marang entertainment was probably listening to this conversation.

so you pull out your phone. you didn't know if he could see your text messages so you thought you'd give it a try.

she eyes you suspiciously before hearing a ding on her phone and pulling it out of her pocket.

——————————————-————————————

su-ae (soon to be bff)

yk ur jelly pop?

——————————————-————————————

she freezes at your text, looking like a million thoughts are going through her mind.

——————————————-————————————

yeah? why?

well i found one in my room.
and i didn't buy it

really? thats what happened to me

that's so weird

it's beyond weird

what do i do with it?

well u can try to get rid of it but it always
manages to find a way back to u.

i say we go to marang entertainment
and ask to speak with the ceo

i already went yesterday...turns out u need a business card

well i think i know who we can get one from.

who?

———————————————————————————

ah so you're already past the part where she went to marang by herself.

you look up from your phone.