XXVI

a/n: i've been so busy + maybe kinda sorta working on an eunhyuk x reader fic...

'hmmm, he should be around here somewhere...' you  scan the crowd looking for a certain boy in a pig costume. had dohwa told you that he was going to be working in a pig costume? no (he did tell you he was going to be working his part time job though). were you using your reincarnation as an advantage? yes.

you slide through the spaces of people passing by, trying to get to their destination. finally, you swerve around a group of people and come face to face with a person in a pig costume- your boyfriend in a pig costume.

even as a pig he looks beautiful. his side is facing you, as he hands out papers. suddenly he stops, folds the papers so that his right arm can properly hold them against his side, and takes his phone out.

your phone vibrates in your hand. a text from dohwa showing up on your lock screen.

"would you still love me if i was a pig?" the text read.

a loud laugh escapes your mouth which makes the people passing by send you dirty looks. your boyfriend, recognizing your laugh, immediately turns his pig head in your direction.

you put your phone away as you start walking towards dohwa.

"y/n?" he lifts his pig head up as much as possible, beads of sweat gracefully slide down his beautifully toned face, while the last remaining rays of sunlight shine on him, "what are you doing here?"

"what? can a girlfriend not come to support her boyfriend?" you smile up at him, admiring everything about him, "and to answer your question, yes, i'd still love you if you were a pig."

"really? im so moved," he slightly tilts his head down to get a full view of your face so that he can admire you as the sun creates a glow on your skin.

"baek dohwa?"

dohwa rolls his eyes harshly, looking pissed that some fan girl had the nerve to interrupt a conversation between him and his girlfriend.

su-ae enters the scene. "why are you handing out flyers in a pig costume?"

"oh, it's shim su-ae." he drops the annoyed expression as he turns to you to get your approval. approval for what exactly? you don't know.

su-ae finally notices you after dohwa moves his pig costume which was blocking the sight of you. her smile soon turns into a worried expression, "oh im sorry- did i interrupt- i'll just go...-"

a mischievous grin appears on dohwa's face, "no, its okay, the more the merrier."

you and su-ae share a look of concern but before you can both say something he drags the two of you away.

"help!" is what you wanted to scream, in hopes of a nearby stranger seeing you and coming to your rescue, but dohwa's too hot to be locked away in a jail cell and known as a kidnapper. so you held your tongue just this once.

-

but you shouldn't have.

...now here you are, standing next to dohwa in a stuffy, hot, and humid pig costume, handing out flyers for who knows what. su-ae had split off from you two as she was serious about getting work done. you, on the other hand, were just happy to be with dohwa, even if it meant wearing a pig costume...

however, this situation wasn't ideal for your poor body that was suffering. so a sigh forcefully makes its way out of your mouth. "what ever happened to going to the movies for a date???" suddenly angered, you turn to punch dohwa's pig shoulder with your pig fist.

"the movies are overrated." he shrugs his stupid pink shoulders.

"yeah, like matching pig costumes is so romantic." you roll your eyes.