XXV

"i still can't believe minu cheated on su-ae, then had the nerve to slap you!" nabi exclaims, waving her hands around.

"nabi, you're late. that happened three chapters ago," ha-yun looked up from her phone briefly to inform the long haired blonde.

"okay but still!"

"i remember ha-yun had to hold me back from punching minu like y/n and dohwa did," eun-ji laughs.

"you should've punched him then ran away," you laugh with her.

"next time for sure."

"but y/n, when did you stop having feelings for minu?" nabi asks, leaning forward on her chair to get closer to you as if you were about to share your deepest darkest secret. well...you would've, in a way- if you were to tell her the full truth of you 'losing feelings' for minu.

dohwa slowly walks by your class. he makes sure to make full eye contact with you. at this extremely rare sight, your eyes widen.

dohwa coming to school early?? never heard of before.

he tilts his head in the direction he's going. he's trying to signal you to follow him.

so you do.

"um...i'll answer that another time. i'm...gonna go to the washroom," you announce to your friend group, not taking your eyes off of the doorway.

you push your hands against the surface of the desk to help you stand up. keeping one hand on the desk and the other holding up your phone to your face, you read the notifications on it for any hint as to where he wants to meet.

1 text from dohwa

bingo. you read him like a book.

"3rd year stairwell."

you smile to yourself as you leave the classroom to go to the 3rd year stairwell. it was normally abandoned at this time, seeing as it's quite far from 3rd year classes and during break time they had to be quick to visit friends classes etc. it was the perfect place to hang out with your secret boyfriend.

you push open the door that separated the third year stairwell from the hallway.

leaning against the wall with his hands shoved in his pockets was a tall, fluffy blond, brown eyed, pretty boy. just your type.

your lips tug upwards at the sight as you slowly walk over to him.

"you wanted to see me?" you come to a stop once you reach the blonde, only inches in between the two of you.

"i always want to see you." he smiles softly. you didn't think your smile could get any wider, but it did. and it came with a bit of blush this time.

he grabs your hand and leads you around the corner—in this specific stairwell, there's a little cove where there aren't any cameras or windows.

he leans against the wall and pulls you towards him, "i was thinking and...-"

"you were thinking? oh boy," panic fills your body.

"yeah, i was thinking...-" he continues, after you so rudely interrupted him.

"well is it a good kind of thinking or a bad kind of thinking?" you ramble, slightly panicking. the words 'i was thinking' weren't really on your agenda for today. but dohwa was full of surprises, as per usual.

"let me finish," he chuckles.

"okay...im just slightly worried."

"so...i was thinking that..."