bully

Nobody ever caught Jungkook's attention the way Chaeyoung did. From that day he saw her in front of the music room and then to the classroom that same day at night, he found her different than all of the girls he had known in the school. He found her unique in an unexplainable way even to himself and sometimes when he saw her, he found her cute to which he will try to deny to himself because he knew it was wrong to feel that way towards her when they did not know each other much.

"How do I want to talk to her?", he said as he watched Chaeyoung walking on the street in front of his dormitory building before a whistle to his ear interrupted him.

"Hey, JK. What are you staring at from here in front of the bathroom, huh?", Jaehyun asked as he put his arm on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook smiled before turning away from the street, "I'm just thinking about the cross-country on upcoming sports week."

Jaehyun chuckled, "What are you thinking about it? Are you targeting a medal in it? I thought you're targeting basketball and track and field events only."

Jungkook nodded, "Gold medal in those events and I'm trying to get at least in top 10 for cross-country."

A look of disbelief appeared on Jaehyun's face. He shook his head before patting Jungkook's shoulder hard with a noise, "You're really taking the athlete role very seriously, huh? Even this year when we're seniors and got a big exam coming in like 5 months from now."

Jungkook sighed in return, "That's the more reason I'm taking this year's sport's day serious, Jae."

Jaehyun nodded, he understood Jungkook that much. When he is one of the best scholars in the elite high school, Jungkook is one of the best athletes and the two of them have been friends since they were small. Even before they both got accepted to Daeshim Elite School four years ago.

"Oh, by the way, talking about being serious. How's your English studying? How serious are you in that, hm?", Jaehyun asked as he followed Jungkook walking away from the bathroom.

"Good. I'm doing good actually. You'll see when the midterm result is out.", Jungkook said with a forced smile that he hoped to look genuine to Jaehyun.

The two stopped in front of the door that had a label written 'Jeon JK' in black and gold colours marker pens. As the school's best athlete, he was given a room for himself despite being in the last class of his grade. He is treated the same as the first class students who are excel in their studies and no one dared to object it since he earned the treatment honourably for his contributions for five years at the school.

However, sometimes people will still get jealous of him like right now Jaehyun is ambushing and crashing into his cozy new bed like it is his. Jungkook just laughed at him as he went to his study table and opened the curtain a little to see Chaeyoung from there. He was still thinking of what to do to get a chance to talk with her.

"Yah, JK. How did you convince the school's office to give you a new mattress this fast? I've been waiting for like two months since I submitted the form, they haven't changed mine yet.", Jaehyun asked.

"Hmm...I think I know how now.", Jungkook said, his eyes were still on the window watching Chaeyoung on the street.

Jaehyun got up from his bed and looked at his direction, "You think you know what?"

Jungkook turned around and walked to Jaehyun, "Jae, you better leave. I need to study."

"Suddenly?", Jaehyun looked at him weirdly as he pulled him and brought him to the door.

"I need to work hard for my English, right?", Jungkook smirked at him.

"Oh, come on. You can get an A, just not better than me.", Jaehyun smiled in return.