b.o.y (because of you) in love

"Jungkook, I'm sorry I couldn't make it today. I have a meeting with the student council. See you on Wednesday.", a pout formed on Jungkook's face as he read the message he just received from Chaeyoung.

"Screw you, student council!", he cursed before he turned on some music on his phone to accompany him alone in his room.

💝

When Chaeyoung arrived at her locker, she sighed quietly as she opened it and took the books she needed for teaching Jungkook. If only the student council can make a wise decision and not suddenly call for a meeting just to cancel it at the very last minute, she would have been at the boys' dormitory building now to teach Jungkook as it has been a routine for her to do it every Monday, Wednesday and Friday since a month ago.

"What else do I need to bring?", she checked her locker for the last time before fixing Jungkook's cap on her head. "Ah, might as well inform him I'm coming.", she remembered to message him in case he was still up for studying that day.

After making sure that she had everything she needed, she walked out of the class building to go to the boys' dormitory that afternoon.

When she arrived at the building, she was shocked to see a few students were walking around like the first time she was there to see Jungkook. The growing number of the male population made her hugged herself anxiously after she pulled Jungkook's hooded jacket to cover her face even more. It was at that time she knew that she should have not come to teach Jungkook that day. If only she did not think twice whether to go home or to go teach him after the meeting was cancelled, she would not have to face these boys here just to go to Jungkook's room.

Luckily Jungkook had given her a spare key to his room so that she would not need to knock on the door and wait for him to open it just in case someone passed by when she reached his room. He said that it was better that way than she had to wait and might be pulled away for interrogation by the boys at the dorm. She was relieved when she made it in front of his door that she quickly pulled out the key from the jacket's pocket and put it on the doorlock.

When she opened the door, she stepped in as quick as she can before she saw what was on her front view. Her eyes were glued to his toned biceps and broad shoulders as he pushed his body in that prone position in front of her. Jungkook had not realised she was there as the music from his phone was a bit loud but then the sound of her bag dropped on the floor was louder till he stopped what he was doing and looked ahead at her presence. When their eyes met, Jungkook looked at Chaeyoung's widened eyes before he stood up displaying his excellent athletic posture without an ounce of guilt in his face. He looked amazing, perfect and so tempting to her eyes that something electrified her whole body system to the point she felt like her eyes might explode to see him that up close.

"Chaeyoung, you came.", his soft voice made her blink.

How could he looked so sexy yet spoke in such a soft tone with her? She felt hot in a sudden. Her face must be deep in red right now. With a withheld sigh of relief, Chaeyoung frantically grabbed her bag and turned around to run away from the scene.

"Chaeyoung!", Jungkook shouted before taking the zip-up hoodie while running out of his room to catch up with Chaeyoung.

When he saw her at the staircase, he pulled her hand to stop her from running away. He fixed the zipper up to cover his body before looking at her with a frown. She was running away from him but she turned around at the staircase before he pulled her to a stop.

"Why were you running back?", he asked before they heard some voices getting louder coming to their way.

Chaeyoung quickly pushed Jungkook back upstairs and quickly entered his room with him. She let out a long sigh of relief as she sat down on his bed. Jungkook laughed as he looked at her reaction after all the running she did.