fix

Jungkook was bored in the guest room for the whole day. Chaeyoung checked on him twice after that morning to give him food for lunch and dinner. That night, he decided to go out to use the toilet and maybe see if Jimin and Kiara have come back home or not.

Thankfully, he did not have injury on his legs but he still needed to walk slowly as the bruises were hurting him as his body moved. When he stepped out of the room, he looked around and tried to make no noise that can make Chaeyoung yell at him for leaving the room. It was a bit intimidating to him to see her serious face when she came to give him lunch earlier that day. Not to forget, she did yelled at him when he tried to get up from the bed when she came in to give him his dinner.

He was careful this time and even if Chaeyoung found him, he had a good excuse for getting out of the bed.

"Where are you going?", not even a second later, there she was at the door of her room watching him.

He flinched and groaned a little as he turned to see her, "I need to pee."

That was the excuse and it was true. He had been in a room for the whole day and surprisingly did not feel the need to use the bathroom until now. Probably the condition of his body made him feel low on the need to release himself.

"Do you need help?", Chaeyoung asked as she looked at him from head to toe.

"Uh...no. It's okay, my legs are fine.", he told her as he walked over to the bathroom near the kitchen.

Chaeyoung crossed her arms as she watched him walking. When he stopped and looked back at her, she went into the kitchen to leave him on his own.

"Call me if you need help.", she managed to say before she disappeared.

"Okay.", Jungkook replied quietly to her before he continued walking to the bathroom.

While he was in the bathroom, Chaeyoung got a call from Jaehyun as she waited for him in the kitchen.

"Hi, babe.", she greeted Jaehyun with a smile on her face.

"Hey, Chaeyoung. What are you doing?", Jaehyun replied.

Chaeyoung looked at the direction of the bathroom before answering, "Nothing."

"Hm, you're doing nothing? Not like getting ready for sleep or watching a late night TV?", he asked her as she usually will reply with such things he mentioned.

She chuckled, "No...I'm just...looking after Jungkook. He's using the bathroom, I'm not sure if he'll be okay alone so.."

"I see...", Jaehyun sounded jealous, Chaeyoung could feel it but she brushed it off.

"Oh yeah, do you think he can take a shower? I mean...not that I want to help him with it but his body is bandaged, right?", Chaeyoung asked.

"Hmm...yeah, he can but he will need to change to new bandages after each shower.", Jaehyun answered.

"Okay.."

"Okay?"

"Yeah, okay. I will tell him to take a shower. He's been resting in bed for the whole day. He might need a shower before tomorrow comes.", Chaeyoung told him.

He chuckled in response before muttering, "Seriously.."

Chaeyoung frowned at the word before realizing what was happening, "Babe?"

"Hm?"

"Are you jealous?", she asked him.

"No, I'm not.", he said clearly on the phone.